Community post

Discussion

Spotting

Hello..

Just thought I'd see if I could get some advise from anyone who's been in the same type situation. I have a regular 31 day cycle, and my period was due yesterday. Early afternoon yesterday I started spotting, normally with in a few hours my period is full on, but that didn't happen. Today it's still spotting very lightly red every time I go use the bathroom and when I have a bm it's a tiny bit more. I took a pregnancy test on 13 dpo and It was negative (even though I saw a line when it dried but I don't count that) .. I've been having pregnancy symptoms, soar breasts, pulling type cramps, upset stomach, and I had spotting at 5dpo after my husband and I BD, which never happens. I'm not sure what to make of all this.. Today is cd33 (15dpo) and I'm at a loss. If AF doesn't officially show herself I might just get another test. I just wanna know if anyone else has experienced this and what the outcome was.

Thank you!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Yes I am in the same boat as you my lmo was October 21-24 I have a 26 to 27 dc depending on a month if. Its 30 or 31 days.but I ovulated on the 3rd of October had sex that same day and was spotting.I'm currently 14dpo and AF still haven't. Showed her face.it was due yesterday or today but time will tell.but also after me nd my fiance did the deed last nite I also had more spotting. But when I went to rest room nothing was there.and today had sex still nothing.I'm thinking its time to to test for both of us

11 years ago

Spotting has turned brown .. Went out and got a frer so tomorrow morning we will know.

11 years ago • Post starter

Test was negative and AF came on full force today.. It hurts worse then normal. :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo