Community post

Discussion

Thoughts & Opinions please?

My husband & I are trying to conceive our 3rd (Hoping for a girl this time!) I do not have your average 28 day cycle. Sometimes it's 32 sometimes its 35 days. The first day of my last period was October 24th 2012. It ended on October 29th. My husband & I had sex November 2nd, 7th, 8th, 10th, & 11th. According to the internet I ovulated between November 5th-13th. Not sure if those are correct. If you think differently let me hear your opinion. So far I have the following conditions (I don't want to call them symptoms bc I think all of it may be in my head bc I'm so eager and WANT to be Prego) Had a nonstop headache for 3 days (Nov.11-14th) started feeling nauseas on and off since the 13th (but the flu has been going around) and I have been gassy the past 2-3 days. What do you personally think? I can't stop thinking about it and have already taken 2 tests (both of which came back neg) I know I'm stupid for wasting my money but I can't help it LOL.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there! Our dates correspond almost to the T and am getting so anxious to test. My best friend asks me everyday, "When are you going to pee on a stick." She very obviously doesn't have children...silly lady. :)

My symptoms...or what I think are symptoms:

Gas, bloating, fatigue, sore bbs, excess CM, sore lower back, headaches and constipation. All of which could be from diet and exercise. :) Hard to tell....I have 3 children but it has been almost 5 years since our youngest was born...I don't remember a thing. :)

Sending happy thoughts and prayers your way!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo