Community post

Discussion

OPKs Positive 8 Days in a Row!

Has anyone ever had multiple days of positive OPKs? For the past 8 days my lines have been as dark or darker than the control line on two different test brands. I know you're not supposed to keep testing after the first positive but I had a loss back in October and I want to make sure I catch my ovulation. I read that sometimes your body can gear up to o but then not release an egg, and then it will try again, but would this happen for over a week straight?

As a little background I do not have PCOS (been checked), I am not taking fertility drugs like Clomid that could give me false readings and my periods are always like clockwork between 25-28 days but my ovulation is all over the place. I know this because I tried for my son on CD10 when I had a positive OPK and became pregnant just from BDing that one day. The baby I miscarried was caught on CD16. Again I know this because we only BD'd that one time as well.

Any thoughts would be appreciated TIA ladies!

P.S. All of my OPKs have been as dark as this:

User Image

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers 12/14/15

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

If the picture didn't show here is the URL:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images179814

9 years ago • Post starter

Aunt Flo was due today. I've had cramping on and off today. Several times I thought she was coming to town, only to turn around and head back home. I have tested on several different brands and all were negative. Now I'm confused. Dear Aunt Flo... are you coming or not?

If anyone stumbles upon this question in future, I just wanted to update about what happened. Yesterday my OPKs finally went negative and then today I took two pregnancy tests of different brands. Both came up BFP!

I wish you many blessings because I do not believe in luck. God is so so Good

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo