Community post

Discussion

When did you get a BFP after Implantation Spotting STOPPED?

I'm pretty sure what I had was IB. My LMP was 12-17-14 and I'm not sure when I O'd because I wasn't keeping track. Normally its day 14-16. I have a 28-31 day cycle.

Anyway, I started having mild cramping around 3-5dpo that still has not stopped. I never get cramps at ALL. Then the day my period was supposed to start i had peachy/pink discharge that then turned to brown for one day, the next day I had brick red with tiny clots one time in the morning then brown for an hour or two then nothing the rest of the day. The next day I only had brown spotting once in the morning then nothing. The next day I had brick red only once in the morning. Every day the spotting never reached my panty liner, it was only when I wiped. I have been testing everyday since it started and its all BFN. I have read that it can take a week after it stops to get a positive.
Hoping some of you out there have had similar and DID in fact get your BFP. I would like to know how many days after it STOPPED did you finally get a positive.

Today is Wednesday and Monday morning was the last time I had anything. So today wold only be two days since it has stopped.My periods are always heavy the first three days so I know it wasn't normal AF for me.

Please don't just read and run and leave a comment if you have had IB.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had BFP after 7weeks. When I saw the implantation and i was bloating, i knew i was pregnant but DH wanted to be convinced scientifically but was supported.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo