Community post

Discussion

White dots on nipples?

Ok just a question, my breast have been sore since November 2nd and my breast have gotten sore on the sides and under my arm pits. They have drastically changed in the last few weeks tonight I noticed white dots on the edge of my nipples and areolas. Took a test but I think it was a negative slight second line but going to wait it out until expected period next Monday. Do you think I could be pregnant? I have been having other symptoms as well. All feedback is appreciated!!!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi, I am also experiencing the same symptom. All the home pregnancy tests I have done have come back negative. My breasts are sore around the armpit area and strangely I am expressing colostrum. I missed my AFby 3 days and had what looked like an AF for only 2 days when I normally get my AF for 4 days. I am perpetually tired, nauseated and have heart burn throughout the day. I went for a blood test this morning and will only be able to get the result in the afternoon.....I am so nervous.

11 years ago

white dots on your nipples usually means that colostrum (milk) is producing, it happened to me as well as my size had increased and i was sore both breasts. i started getting colostrum come out of my nipples 5days ago, and yes, i am pregnant.

23rd July 2012

11 years ago

I'm not due for my period until next Monday, all test I have taken is negative two test were slight positive but I think it was over the time limit. Starting last night my back has been killing me! I had trouble sleeping all night it hurts real bad. Is this a symptom as well?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo