Community post

Discussion

Could I be pregnant?

25yrs old. This would be my first pregnancy.
My first day of my last period 10/19.
The past three days I have had INSANELY sore breasts especially underneath, nausea that wakes me up, lower bachache to where its uncomfortable to sleep, headaches all through out the day and night, I call it munchies (Want to eat everything!) I can smell the tip of the wick from my bed to the stand thats a good arm and a half away, strange feeling of twitches I would say? started in my left ovary VERY apparent, then now sometimes in my right. Also I was sick from Oct 27 til about a few days ago (severe sinus issues, sore throat, headache when I stood, stuffy nose and a nagging cough)

I should start my period on or by 11/19-20th also
I want to add its been 1yr & 4months since I've been off the pill which I was on for 9yrs.

I believe I am 7dpo. Could I possibly have all these symptoms so soon? Does it sound like i'm pregnant?? When should I take a PT? Thanks in advance ladies !
:) <3

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hey Krystal, all those symptoms definitely point towards pregnancy. If you are experiencing all those symptoms at 7DPO, you could take a first response preg test. Nausea is caused by an increase in HCG, therefor if you are feeling nausea already, that mean there are high levels of HCG in your system. Go for it!! Keep us posted.

11 years ago

Kysha2013 Been upset past few days because it was one year my mom had passed today (11/11/11) so I don't know if I can say I'm more emotional since the morning was very rough for me... but around midnight I started having cramps, weird cramps, somewhat like period cramps but not my normal, because they NEVER go away and starts on first day of period.. and a hour later after cramps we had sex, and afterwards a rusty/pink color showed up when I went to the bathroom? (I believe I was somewhat bleeding before sex) I never bleed after intercourse, so this is definitely not normal.
btw I'm at least 8 days away from my period & this has never happened before.

Ps. my boobs are so soreeee, gassy/ bloaty, face is breaking out, backache, tired, weird twinges again and burning feeling !!

its 3:20am and I'm starved and cannot sleep.

pss. my significant other and I are incredibly close ( I call it on the same wave length) and he has been feeling sick every morning and sometimes during the day, call me crazy but this actually started the same day as my "symptoms".. and what lead me here lol. But could he really be feeling this if I'm indeed pregnant? We really are one in the same, if I have a headache he has one, if I'm hungry he is.. always been that way since we met :)) <3

11 years ago • Post starter

Aww Krystsal, sorry to hear about the passing of your mother

The rusty/pink discharge cd definitely be implantation bleeding. Don't want to get your hopes up, but sometimes when women are preggo, their better half also experience morning sickness. Your symptoms do sound promising. What cycle day are you on right now?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo