Community post

Discussion

Light-Bright Pink ewcm on 7 dpo. 8 dpo stopped.

Hi ladies, I'm new to the TTC game. I've been off of BC since mid-July (like an idiot, I missed 3 pills that month and got my AF early, which totally messed things up). Since then, I've had 24,25,26 and 26.5 day cycles - they keep getting longer, and I keep ovulating later and later each month as well. All good signs for a normalizing cycle. I'm 13.5 day LP, like clockwork. It is my FP that keeps getting longer. Since July I've been having an estrogene surge 2 or 3 days after my temp rises. I travel a lot for work, and we moved to a new house last month but I had brown spotting on 6,7,8 & 9 dpo. Light brown and creamy. I got my AF on 13 dpo, 1/2 day early, but normal and a bit heavier. This month we are in a more calm state and we were able to time things well (between a full moon, hurricane, Halloween and my husband working crazy shifts coming home at 3am). This month, no estrogene surge, my temps are high and normalized (not all over the place like some months) but I've been getting on-and-off targetted pain in my pelvis since 4 dpo, and mild cramps (more so than usual). I also started having very light pink spots on my wipe and panties since 4 dpo. There was quite a bit of light-bright pink ewcm when I wiped on 7dpo (I've NEVER had this before, even when I did spot when I was on BC, it was brown to dark brown). Since the light-bright pink wipe, nothing really. Maybe a bit, but it's hard to tell, and if so hardly remarkable; I feel dry. Also, my nipples always hurt every cycle, but this one my entire bb's are killing/ sore. My whole body seems to ache a bit but I just don't "feel" PG. I'm not exhausted, but a bit blue and tired, but not dying for a nap. I'm hopeful, but there seems to be too many symptoms to be "real", you know? Thoughts anyone? I'm dying for some insight from those who have maybe had this light-bright pink ewcm or similar and who have BFP. Thanks and best wishes to everyone in their TWW!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I had the same thing happen to me last month on 6th and 8th DPO and showed up. That was the firs time I have had that happen to me so I was very excited thinking I was preggo but was crushed when I got my period. How many DPO are you now??? Have your symptoms decreased or have they stayed the same??...Hopefully you will get you this month....I am currently 8DPO and no light IB like last month so I am going crazy to know if this was my month I had a dream I was preggo last night...didn't mention it to DH I hope we both are back here sharing our stories........

11 years ago

I'm now 5 weeks pregnant!!!! My AF ashowed up, like normal last month, but this one turned out to be our month!!!!! Good luck and thanks for your reply!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

wow!!!!!!!! I can't imagine how happy you must be...and just in time for Christmas....so AF showed up last month but it turned out not to be AF after all....you have me thinking I may need to test again

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo