Community post

Discussion

Low Hcg and progesterone

Hi! I had blood test done Tuesday to confirm lots of faint pink lines. I am Preganant :) Dr said my Hcg was kinda low but could just be because it was early. Test was done about 2 days before my period was due and level was 14. He also said my progesterone was extremely low and called in Prometrium for me to start right away. Has anyone else been through similiar experience? I was curious as to what other ppls levels were around same time. Thanks for any advice!!

User Image

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I"m in a similar boat to you. I've had 3 early miscarriages caused by low progesterone. I just had a blood test today, I think 13-14dpo, and it confirmed I am pregnant again. My Hcg was only 19 so I am of course nervous. My Dr. said I don't need to start prometrium for 1 week though. He told me that at this point it is too early for the progesterone to help.

11 years ago

I had another blood test 3 days after level was 14. It had went up to 78. Dont know how prog was. I go for another blood test in the morning. Hoping it will be much higher now. What did your DR say about your level being only 19? Mine said it was low but possible because it was really early. I hope that is why! Good luck to you

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Your numbers doubled fabulously. Any update?!??

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo