Community post

Discussion

IMPLANTATION DIP or NOT plz let me know what you guys think

Hi all ive just started chartting my temp every morning,
2day i am 9/10 dpo,
my temp on the 2nd and 3rd of nov was 36.5 the 4th it was 36.7 so it went up. then on the 5th it went down to 36.4 i was 7dpo then, the 6th it went up to 36.5 7th 36.7 8th 36.7
im new to chartting so please give me your advice on this is that a good sign it went down or is it normal? baby dust to you all

????????????????

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey there, I'm a keen bbt charter so hopefully I can offer some useful advice!

I think a dip is always a great sign between 7-10 DPO (as these are the common times to see implantation/implantation dips). It's easier to tell what is normal and if it is a good sign if you have done charting in previous months and you know what is normal for what time. I'm not sure if .1C is enough for the classic dip? If it was, you can expect your temp to rise more over the next few days, sharply or gradually. I hope it does! Did you experience anything else with this dip that day? any spotting or sharp pains?

THe best way to know is if you know your temps pre and post O. I "speak" C but for fertility i chart in F... don't know why lol.
What i'm doing with my temps this month is temping when I think i'm about to ovulate (by checking CP and CM) and then for 2 or 3 days after so reassure myself I have O'd... then not temp for several days and do a check one or two mornings around 11-13 dpo to see if my temp is higher than my average i have worked out in my charts over the months.

Get to know what's normal for you is my best suggestion - and keep your eye out for a rise again! Small factors liek PJ's and weather/blankets can affect your temp so just be aware. More dramatic changes are definitely the biggies. I like how your temps are relatively stable though :)

11 years ago

hey thanks for your reply, yea i guess i have to be chartting for a while to see any kind of difference, just havent done it before.
my temp today was 36.6 so a slight drop i chart in f to as this sight only has that i think. im doing every morning at the same time.
hopefully next month i will start to see a pattern i know when i ruffly when i O, my cycles seem to be 28days so my af is due on the 12/13th fingers crossed this is the month.

thanks again for your reply,

how do you workout your coverline?

take care

????????????????

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo