Community post

Discussion

10 dpo BFP!!!!

Took a cheapie $ store brand and a First Response and the same result so leadies try the $ brand before the expensive one bc it gave me a early + just as bright as did the First Response expensive brand so give it a try. Had bloody gums, gas, vivid dreams, NO implantation bleeding either, cramps since ovulation, no nausea, slight stuffy nose and slight aches and pains and slight sore throat, craving sweets and carbs, ect....baby dust to all and God bless :) And remember ladies the $ store brand detected my pregnancy 5 days early just the same as 1st Response so give the cheapie a try first. :)

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Congratulatoins!!!Thank you, for telling us your story. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get my BFP soon :).

11 years ago

Thank you:) And the best to you as well. Cheers and God bless.

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats!! I also found got a BFP on a Walmart 88cent cheapie about 4 days ago! The line on it was actullay a little more prominent than the faint line on the First Response! I went next day and had betas drawn and my HCG was 14! So that proves that the cheap tests detect early too. Went again today for bloodwork and my hcg has went up to 78!

User Image

11 years ago

Well congrats to you!!! Agreed, the cheapie tests are just as sensitive and the big companies just have good marketing ploy's. :) God bless you and yours. :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo