Community post

Discussion

7 dpo

Anyone else have crazy symptoms? Lots of cm, higher bbt than usual, CRAMPS, sore breast that seem to feel larger, dizzy and nausea at night, headaches. I'm getting so impatient for next week to test!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I've had some symptoms but nothing that's really noticeable.. Ive been very forgetful lately also today while I was in class I have like I was for sure going to throw up but the feeling went away after 15 minutes or so. It sucks because I'm symptom checking like crazy!! My temps haven't had any change to even show me ovulating but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right lol my DH and I have been like crazy so I guess we'll just have to wait and see :) my AF is due on the 13th so only one more week to go!

11 years ago

I have had a few but they could also be due to AF. Except I have had an increase of CM as well which for me is different because I usually have none! I have also had mild cramping but it only lasts for a few seconds and sore boobs as well. When is the earliest you can test using the first response early result 6 days sooner? I was not born with patience whatsoever :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo