Community post

Discussion

8dpo... need friends on here!

View Full Post

8dpo, all kinds of symptoms, test this am was negative :(

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Lizzhaa - Yes, I do think that could be implantation. There's no way to know for sure, but from what I've read, 9dpo is the most common day for implantation, and it usually ranges from 7-11dpo. The temperature dip and pain are both potential symptoms of implantation.

If it did just occur, it might still be too early for it to show up positive on a test, so don't get too discouraged. Obviously, the longer you wait to test, the lower your chance of getting a false negative. If your period's not due for 6 more days, I'd say it's probably too early for it to show up. But I haven't been able to wait either, so do what feels right for you. :) Good luck and baby dust to you!

11 years ago

Anybody else have itchy sore nipples? Not breast pain just nipple pain?

11 years ago • Post starter

Lizzhaa I'm.pretty sure I implanted yesterday which was 9dpo for me also! I also had pretty bad left sided pain by also more central lower pain (maybe uterus) so I'm gunna test in the morning and sat if need be!!

Lots of luck to you both!

I know tomorrow prolly is too early but we'll see. If its negative I'll wait until Monday to test again. I wish i would get some more obvious symptoms but if I just implanted its prolly tlo early yet.

User Image

11 years ago

11 dpo BFN...ugh guess I'll wait on AF...

I'm going to try again tomorrow at 12DPO.. if not I'll wait til Monday for AF.. This waiting is killing me, and I'm on my 1st cycle, I don't know how people do it!!!!

Devon (28) & Christina (25) 06.09.2012 TTC #1! Cycle #1 HEDD 07.22.2013

11 years ago

Hi guys. Just an update. Had spotting last night, like around a tsp. sorry tmi! So thought it was af. Today went about my business assuming it was, but it stopped. Only for me to spot again this afternoon. And then it stopped again! Im so confsed! Never had this happen....

Had bfp last march only to miscarry in may, so m a bit hopeful yet scared.... Help!!

11 years ago

Christinalduit we are the exact same cycle! I tested today and got a negative at 11dpo and should get a visit from AF Monday as well... guess we test and then wait... I'm on my first cycle to and I'm already crazy lol

LOL we should alternate testing days! I'm testing tomorrow morning

Devon (28) & Christina (25) 06.09.2012 TTC #1! Cycle #1 HEDD 07.22.2013

11 years ago

I will prolly wait to test monday... BC I'll be out of town sat and Sunday...so I'll just wait

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo