Community post

Discussion

8dpo... need friends on here!

View Full Post

8dpo, all kinds of symptoms, test this am was negative :(

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 66 Replies | Last Page

My symptom being all in my head is a huge fear of mine as well..:/ but my husband said he "just knows" we are pregnant so we'll just pray we've been blessed with our miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

9DPO and i would love some friends on her to talk symptoms with :)
At least we can all be crazy together.
I have had dull headaches since 3DPO constant cramping and i thought i was out up until today. My joints in my hips and knees are hurting like i've ran a marathon but i havent. My back is aching and im just irrated by everything not to mention tired. Also i think i experienced my first real wave of nausea today. It was in the tearoom at work and all of a sudden in mid conversation to a friend the room started swaying and i could only focus on the person i was talking to. My mouth watered up and i thought i was goning to be sick. Luciky i didnt or my work would have known for sure.since then i've been feeling light headed :/ My body best not be playing tricks on me.

I hope we all get a BFP :) Baby dust to you all xx

11 years ago

I hear ya!!! I just feel different. Tonight I started feeling sick sick. Headache, pukey, achy and peeing a ton! Hoping to find out something sooooooon!

User Image

11 years ago

Wow there's a bunch of us waiting! :) I also have had very sensitive nipples...no other breast changes (but they're tiny so I didn't expect it lol), headaches, increased CF for the first several days. This is our second month trying, and last month we had poor timing. I just feel pregnant. None of these are symptoms I normally have...my husband is convinced we're not because we haven't been trying that long. We shall see in a few days :) Good luck to you all! Update when you get your BFPs!!!

11 years ago

I am 9dpo now and I've had cramps since I ovulated, nausea started very soon after as well as dizzy spacey spells, in the past 3 days my nipples are getting more and more sore, and low back and hip aches are getting.worse...I'm pretty sure I implanted today BC my cramps have changed! So I'm gunna retest sat and hope.for.the best!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm 8 dpo and haven't been having many symptoms, besides constipation and a sore throat/stuffy nose. I'm trying not to be too hopeful since it could be a cold but my temp spiked this morning so I'm hopeful it's a good sign. Lots of luck to you!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! I am currently 6-7 DPO. I think I may have had implantation bleeding yesterday! I tested this morning and got a BFN :(. I know it is too early to test, but I couldn't resist! Hopefully, we will get our BFP's soon :). I am happy I am not the only one driving myself nuts!

11 years ago

Tested and got a very very faint line. Waiting to test in the next couple of days and see if it gets darker.
Hopefully this is my BFP!!
Baby dust to you all. xx

11 years ago

Hi ladies! Im 13 dpo and need someone to keep me sane in all this..

11 years ago

Yay Kaylabee! Sounds very promising :)

Nixieg - have you tested yet? What are your symptoms? I've been having quite a few, but not really anything at all today and I'm 9dpo so feeling a little like I might be out. I'll still probably test tomorrow and then wait until my expected AF.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo