Community post

Discussion

8dpo... need friends on here!

8dpo, all kinds of symptoms, test this am was negative :(

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Me too! I couldn't help myself...I knew it was still probably too early (I'm 8dpo myself). But I just have this feeling. Plus I've been having quite a few symptoms myself (mostly fatigue and cramps). Good luck to you!

11 years ago

I know in a few days it'll be positive!! Too many symptoms to not be ool

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm 6dpo and already have the same symptoms cramps and fatigue. I actually went to bed a 8 the last two nights. I think 8 days is a little to early to test. I'm going to try to wait. Baby dust to you both:)http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

11 years ago

I'm really not that tired, my biggest complaint is cramps and dizzyness, butalso sore breasts, and just starting today heartburn and digestive upset .. you ladies just have cramps and fatigue?

I am also 8 dpo. Bfn this morning but still a lot of symptoms. Crampy, breasts larger and veiny. Headachy and tired. Weak. All of it. Hoping to see something good soon!!

User Image

11 years ago

Retest 10dpo! Its a much lower chance of false negative day and 11 dpo is oevenbetter!

I definitely have sore breasts too but now I can't remember if I have had that other months or not. I have just started really trying to keep track of everything. How long has everyone been ttc

11 years ago

Just this cycle,we are newbys lol

at 8 DPO....I want my . I have been waiting patiently for 2 years almost. When is it my turn. Just had HSG couple weeks ago so this should be my month. Its suppose to clear and clean everything.

11 years ago

9dpo trying to wait until 12dpo before testing but its hard!!! This is our first cycle so I am nervous, excited, anxious, etc. had terrible breast pain 2dpo, now just tired, and some cramping, not painful - hard to explain. However, I am not sure if this is all in my head :( my bday is Monday so it would be an amazing gift. keeping my fingers crossed!!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo