Community post

Discussion

TTC with toddlers

Those of you ttc and already have kids- How do you stay sane for them? I feel like this is starting to overwhelm me and I don't want to get depressed or distracted from current mommyhood.

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

That's a good question! I was kind of wondering the same thing! :)

User Image Abbie DS: 01/19/2010 ? or ? March 2012

13 years ago

Glad to lknow that I'm not alone in this. I feel like a bad mom sometimes, and I love them sooooo much. Hard not to get crabby and sometimes irrational

13 years ago • Post starter

I'm right there with ya! Ironic that I want another so bad that I sometimes feel I'm missing out on the one I have....definitely working on that one! Remembering to count my many blessings...even thinking about doula training, if it never happens for me again maybe I can help others ((hugs all))

Me: almost 42 (May) DH: 42 DD: soon to be 3 (also May!) Honeymoon baby conceived at 38, born at 39 08/11 mc 9.5 weeks. Lost heartbeat, growth stopped 7.5 weeks d&c 11weeks 02/12 chemical pg 4 weeks + 4 (surprise pg) 04/12 BFP!! EDD 12/09/12 PLEASE GOD! PRAISE GOD!! My cocktail:prenatal baby aspirin EPO cd1-O B-100 maca, vitex green tea Now: Prometrium 100mg, by mouth, 2x a day

13 years ago

Funny how I feel like a mother of three, even though #3 is not even conceived.

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo