Community post

Discussion

Could this be it or just another cruel joke from my body ?

Ok so I'm 15 days past ov today and AF is due any time between now and Wednesday. Had slight cramping, many twinges and a deep heavy feeling in my pelvis. On top of that I keep thinking that AF has arrived as I have increased cm ( not normal for me). DH and I are trying the sperm meets egg plan this month and so like the rules state I tested today ( clearblue digital) and it was a BFN. I'm also feeling very happy and full of energy.Along with this I had mild flu like symptoms and chills for about 2days and then suddenly gone. I normally have loads of headaches around now and I had 2, tops. Am I getting my hopes up or is this looking good? Any body else experienced anything smilier?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1354341600z3z25z13.pngUser Image

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I am in the same boat. I am 12 dpo, another BFN today. Yesterday I got up off my bed and had a horrible pulling muscle sensation for about 3 seconds. After that I was achey oof and on in my pelvic area. I am due for AF on Wednesday and today I woke up with chills and a sore throat and cold symptoms. I am confused. I have been ttc for 15 months, after a loss on May 2011. I really thought that I would have a bfp today. Please keep me updated on what is going on with you!

User Image

11 years ago

I really did think this was our month. We have had 3 failed pregnancys but nothing since feb so I was hopeful. Unfortunately I woke this morning to find that I have some bleeding and cramping. It's odd though this time as there is more CM than blood. I' m really confused and quite upset. I feel like this is just some kind of sick joke and that It will never happen for us. I'm expecting full flow tomorrow.

I hope that this is a positive sign for you Kb as you have obviously been trying for a long time also. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Thank you for you're reply.

Kitykat

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1354341600z3z25z13.pngUser Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi kitty Kat,

Sorry to hear af turned up today, exactly the same thing happened to me this morning I was 18dpo (about) and had half convinced myself despite bfn's that this was our month :(

Oh we'll onwards and upwards lets hope for a lucky November!!

X

11 years ago

Thank you trying to be positive. It's just so painful when you think it's you're month and then af arrives. I'm trying to be positive but we have been trying for about a year and a half now and I'm starting to think that this will never happen. Today was just horrid. All I wanted to do was cry but I had to go to work and just get on with it, I work with children and so I'm surrounded by constant reminders and pregnant women. We have had 3 chemical pregnancies, the last one back in feb. Since feb we have had nothing, not one Bfp, not even a hint. How can I have gone from finding it so easy to conceive (ok so they didn't stick) to nothing. I'm finishing work at Christmas as it's so stressful at my setting, hoping that will help.

Kitykat, I understand how you feel. My second month of ttc I had implantation spotting at 7dpo ( I thought it was implantation) and I had electric shocks in my breast and headache. I really thought I would get bfp...I cried when af showed. Since then, I have been almost positive that I would get a bfp then nothing. This month I actually had what felt like round ligament pains, I had them with my youngest son. I was sure that this was my month because I have never heard of anyone getting them unless they were pregnant. Here i am, 13dpo and another bfn. I should strt af tomorrow, I am sure i will because of the way I feel today. I have learned that progesterone can cause headache, bloating, sore breast and all the other symptoms. I don;t know why we have not been lucky enough to get a bfp, it is heartbreaking. You are in my prayers, I hope you continue to write and let me know what is going on with you.

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you Kb that is so lovely of you. I'm so sorry that you are also finding it so hard, I hope that you are successful soon. We just have to keep reminding ourselves that We have been pregnant before so It must be possible. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel more positive.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo