Community post

Discussion

Not quite sure

hey y'all. I recently went off the pill and I know that ovulating two weeks after you go off is unlikely, but there is still a chance. I started tracking my symptoms and when/if I ovulated. I had pretty strong symptoms (boobs hurting, headaches, dreams, upset stomach,etc.) and around 9 dpo there was a decrease in a lot of the symptoms. Anybody in the same boat or have any advice? My next period should come in exactly a week if it does. thanks!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Haleymnils,
Im exactl;y the same, i'm 9dpo today and up til yesterday (8dpo) i've had every symptom, sore boobs, increased montgomerys tubercles, nausea, cramping, etc and all of a sudden they disappeared yest i felt lighter in myself, please God these are jus a sign that implantation is over n the egg is jus growing...I dunno, i feel defeated today a little, hopefully its not the end yet x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo