Community post

Discussion

pulling pain in uterus

I am 11dpo today. Got a bfn yesterday but today i got off my bed and stretched and got a horrible quick pulling pain way low in my uterus. It took my breath away and now i am a bit achy in that area. Anyone ever have this?

User Image

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi there, this caught my eye as I am 13 dpo and had a similar thing happen this evening... i have been having small twinges for a couple of days now and then tonight reached up to get something off a shelf and got a sharp pull, only for a moment, followed by a light ache which is now coming and going every few minutes. Popular opinion seems to be this is normal for some of us to experience. I had a very faint pink line on this morning's test even though i shouldnt really be testing for 3 or 4 more days - so fingers crossed for you that the twinge will lead to a BFP soon!!! GL xx

11 years ago

Same with me + the BFN last night. I believe I am day 12 dpo. Please let me know how this thing plays out for you. I m so curious to know what it could be.

11 years ago

I am 12dpo and had another bfn today. I should start on Wednesday. It is very annoying since I never had it unless I am pregnant. What were you doing when you got yours? I will keep you updated, please do the same:)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey dasharam, I am 13 dpo today with another bfn. I am not too happy right now. I am going to start af tomorrow, I can feel it. Please let me know how you are doing. I have not had that puling since my original post, I have had some cramping on the right side way low and I have been having some cramps in the front of my vagina. Sorry tmi...but that is just really weird! How are you doing today?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo