Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 7 dpo? Wanna wait together?

Well I am 7 dpo today and have very little chance of bfp this cycle. My DH works 2nd shift and I work days. He's a police officer and I'm a nurse so both of us work over which makes it hard to BD on the right days if any. But I'm hoping that one BD was the one. Well my nipples are a little sensitive today and I had a lot of creamy cm yesterday. My breast are normally sore right on o day until af shows, but not this cycle. Does that mean I didn't ovulate. I actually don't have really any significant symptoms except I'm tired. But I don't know if I got enough sleep. Is anyone else out there with the same absence of any real symptoms? I think I usually have more symptoms on other cycles, but then again they were BFNs. Lol.

User Image

13 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

Hey meanielee, I am 6dpo and am exhausted and cramping. I am in kinda the same boat with you. My husband has been working out of town, so I went to see him the day I got my first postive ovualtion test. We bd that day and the next ...but I am pretty sure that was not enough...We have been trying to conceive baby #5 for 13 months, or more like 4 months. We did get pregnant in April, but we lost it to a molar pregnancy at 3 months pregnant. We so very badley want one more baby...I just want to get my bfp and get to a doctor and make sure everything is alright. Have you took a test yet? When is your af due? I have faith in God that His timing in perfect..I will be praying for you!!!

11 years ago

Hi Meanie!

I am 7dpo too! And getting anxious..:this is our 10th cycle ttc and we tried a lot of extra tricks this round :) we bd a TON before O and very little after O- we are trying for a girl- I already have a 7 y.o boy... We used Pre seed and instead cups (although I'm not sure how effective those were...) and I also took Mucinex for two days before O...

Ill def wait with you! This 2WW will be long I bet! I'm considering starting testing in the morning but contemplating waiting till 10
DPO. Are you going to be testing early or waiting to miss AF?

Baby dust! Bring on the July babies!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi all. I am 8 dpo today. And I think I'm going to wait to test until after AF is due. My LP is usually 13 days. I don't know if I'll make it. What days do you all usually test? It's so disappointing to get that bfn. Also any new symptoms?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I already started testing! I got my first postive ovulation test on the 29th. According to my phone I am only 5 dpo. I usually start my count on the first day of my postive ovulation test. I dont know which one is accurate. Am I 5dpo or 6dpo or 7dpo?? I am not sure. So I just test everyday...I want to see how soon the positve hpt will show up, since this is my 5th baby and I never even tested before with the other 4 children until I missed my af. The baby that we lost in july, I started watching my test early and got my first postives at 6dpo....very very light though. Then I had fun watching the lines get darker and darker everyday. It was very exciting, but I do hate testing early and getting a bfn...like I have been...although today, i swear there is the faintest lines on the wondfos...SO WE WILL SEE!!!!...good luck ladies...and p.s. the wondfos were the only test giving me postives very early before, and they are very very cheap...i get them on amazon

and about symptoms....i feel like my hormones are out of wack...i either want to rage or cry. and I have done both. I am craving salt..and bloated...probabley from the salt intake!!lol and I have waves of exhaustion. and I woke up with indegestion yesterday..most likely from the brownie and dr.pepper I drank at 2a.m. that morning. how bout yall?? I always have lots of symptoms....so WE WILL SEE

11 years ago

Hello all,
This is my first time on this site. I am getting anxious excited and scared. If it is true like I am hoping right now it will be my 14th pregnancy. I have 2 wonderful kids but my heart doesn't feel complete I have always wanted 3 kids and as you can see I have been trying for awhile. I don't remember having symptoms like I am now ( even though it has been awhile :) ) With the cramping, but not like af cramping at all. The soreness, heaviness in my breasts I don't even want to wear a bra anymore, nausea that lasts all day and cravings for ketchup and chocolate. Anyways babydust to all of you. Thanks for reading this.

11 years ago

I am 7DPO and absolutly crazy!
I feel like i am having a phantom pregnancy (If thats possible) Haha Jks.
I have been exhausted, Bloated,dull headaches and cramping. Yesterday i looked and amounst my cm was two drops of brownish red blood. I even took a picture and keep examining it as from what i've read its too early for implantation at 6DPO.

I took a test today and got a BFN which i don't know why i did since it really is too early but i just had to.

Instead of pregnant and not pregnant it should say crazy or not crazy.
GL to all you girls! Wishing we all get pregnant ASAP so we can stop going mad xxxx

11 years ago

I am 6 dpo, took a test this morning just because I couldn't wait even though I knew it would most likely be a bfn. A very faint blue line appeared right at the two minute mark, but then disappeared by the ten minute mark... So frustrating! My nipples are very sensitive and my breast extremely sore and have been ever since 1dpo, which they are never sore, not even during af. This was the first sign clue I might actually be pregnant. I have also been have having hot flashes, some nausea, slight cramps, and headaches. I am almost positive that I will get the bfp after af is due, but I am going crazy obsessing over it right now. Not sure what the lack of symptoms means, but I hope it is a good sign! Best of luck!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies,Im 5 dpo wih m 5h possible child. I hav been experiecing differnet symptoms then really ever for. So today alone I have been experiencing irritiability. Last night I kept having hot flashes. My most common symptoms are tingling in both breast, cramps, and extreme hunger. Alittle fatigue. We bd on my conception date so here's hoping. I want to wait until next sunday to test

" rel="nofollow">

11 years ago

Is anyone else thinking they are getting a bfn? I just feel like these sore bbs are just the normal before AF signs. I don't feel different. I chart all my symptoms everyday, but they could mean anything. I just don't know how you are supposed to know the difference between normal pms and pregnancy. I'm 38 and my youngest son is about to turn 5. I had an infection after my c-section called endometritis and was treated 3 different times with antibiotics before the symptoms subsided. Endometritis is an infection in the endometrial layer of the uterus. My doctor said I shouldn't have a problem getting pregnant, but I've read that it can make it difficult. This is not endometriosis, it is endometritis. Has anyone on here had this before and been successful getting pregnant? I realize I am getting older, but I've never had any problem getting pregnant before. This is our 4th cycle and I don't feel different. Anyone have any thoughts or experience ?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

This is my first time posting! I am currently 8 dpo and so anxious! My husband and I aren't exactly trying, but I think he wants another badly. I have 2 children, and he has 1 from a pervious marriage.

So far my symptoms have been cramping all 8 days, heightened smell on 4 dpo, and just general tiredness. No spotting, no vommiting... So I dunno! I'm anxious to test again, but my last 2 were obviously bfn!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo