Community post

Discussion

4DPO and symptoms really?

I have been diagnosed with PCOS. However, I have regular cycles and have been pregnant 3 times. Each time has been different. I am hungry, restless, angry, and having hot flashes, but according to my OPK, I am only 4DPO. I am healthy, within my weight expectation. I had a miscarraige/pre-term at 21 weeks due to a fibroid. It is funny that I never wanted to have kids, but now I do (once you feel that baby it melts your heart). I am tired of doctors telling me and would like the advice of my community. What do you think? Is it possible that I am feeling signs this early? I have chose to give up because I don't want to be let down. The depression hurts too much when it isn't true. I am 31 with 2 dogs. If these are my only babies, I will deal with the rest later.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Sorry to hear of your loss I can't imagine how you feel but try not to over think. I'm also waiting patiently as the days go by but don't think we made it this month. All the times I've been pregnant I never had symptoms that early but you never know. I've been pregnant 6 times and usually get fast heartbeat like my body is working hard for baby and me and that's when I test. This time I feel nothing so I'm probably not preggo so maybe next month. Wait a see how you feel next week it's way to early to start worrying. I wish you the best

11 years ago

I am so sorry about your loss. I can't even begin to imagine what it has been like for you.

I am also 4DPO...and always think "is this a symptom?"..but in all honesty, until implantation occurs (typically 9DPO) we really can't have symptoms..it just doesn't make sense.

Good luck and lots of STICKY baby dust to you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo