Community post

Discussion

11dpo... first month of clomid: weird symptoms

I am 11dpo today and this is my first cycle of Clomid. For the past few days I have been experiencing pain in my ovaries that has now moved to my hip and hip flexors. The pain was worse yesterday than today, but it is definitely still there. Also, this morning I woke up with a sore calf muscle that is still hurting. Is there any chance that these are pregnancy symptoms? I have done nothing out of the ordinary this week so I know that I could not have pulled anything. My dh and I have been ttc for over a year so I'm praying that these symptoms are going to lead to a bfp and not just side effects from Clomid....

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi. I've read that ovary pain is actually a common side effect of clomid (that is caused by swelling).

http://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/clomid-fertility-drug/

I was taking clomid for a minute, but stopped because the pain was just too annoying - and i had frequent migraines to boot. I switched to taking fertibella / conceive easy, which is a natural supplement, and I did not have any side effects from it when taking with my breakfast and a glass of water in the mornings.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo