Community post

Discussion

Think I'm 13 dpo and having some wierd things going on

I'm not sure I have my O day right, but my fertile period was the 13-18..... we bd'd the 14 and the 18. I noticed ewcm on the 16th and 17th, and after we bd'd on the 18th I used an opk and had a positive. That was the only time I ever used an opk. I took a hpt Monday the 29 and it was negative, but Idk how long it takes my body to register that I'm pg because when I was pg with my daughter who is now 6 I didn't know until I was 9 weeks along. Is it possible that I don't have enough HCG to register yet!? I don't want to freak out, but I am really hoping that it's a + because we would love to have that news for Thanksgiving!!!! Please let me know your opinions and any suggestions you have. I charted my bbt this month.... kinda, I'm not sure if I did it right. It's been steadily high since the 18th, with a slight dip about 2 days ago, but back up again this morning..... AAAAHHHHH Idk what to think1!!!

Molly Marie

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Well it could be your implantation occurred 2 days ago( by the temperature chart) so try to test in 4 days to see BFP!)

11 years ago

Got my BFP NOV. 1st....
Were having a 4th of July baby!!!!!

Molly Marie

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo