Community post

Discussion

14dpo, temp dropped to coverline 12dpo but back above it now

I'm 14 dpo and I've had on and off cramping after o till about 9 dpo. On 7dpo I had extremely small amount of spotting then a little brownish tinge to cm. Ever since o, not a single dry day...it went right from watery to creamy and has stayed that way. At 12dpo my temp dropped to my coverline and went back up yesterday and, although lower than yesterday, today my temp is still above coverline. Bfn yesterday at 13dpo. I'm expecting af today or tomorrow. Oh, and I normally spot before af but today so far nothing and today I had a small nosebleed which I haven't had since I was a kid. I feel out this month but I think my body is playing games with me giving me random "signs" lol. Anyone else having symptoms?

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

THat sounds pretty exciting!
I think anything that's unusual is a good sign if you know your own body... and by the sounds of it you're well familiar with your pre menses symptoms! I hope this is it for you!

myself - i'm only 6 DPO and getting small pulls on my right side. Last few days felt like I was chewing on rusty spoons and coins all the time... That's unusual for me because normally it's just slight tender bbs and a bit of a stuffy nose/congestion...
Bbs sorer than usual.

Hope you get your BFP soon!

11 years ago

Well af got me but I'm optimistic for this new cycle and learned more about my body through my first month of charting. I hope you get an early bfp! Baby Dust to you!

11 years ago • Post starter

I hope this is the cycle for you! ALways here for chitter chatter and advise one anything ;)

Keep up the BBT and get to know your cycle temps is my best advise :)

11 years ago

Thanks! I can't believe that I'm not in tears like I normally am when af comes instead of a bfp. Although, if it doesn't happen this cycle, I hope my "gut feeling" isn't setting me up for disappointment.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo