Community post

Discussion

July 2013 Mommies-to-be

View Full Post

I'm starting this thread because I'm 14 DPO and got my BFP on 11DPO- I'm due July 5th. My husband and I have been trying for our 2nd for 5 cycles- we have a 16 month old little girl and we couldn't be more excited about welcoming this new baby in our family and into the world! We had our ups and downs trying for this baby and would love to share my journey and hear about yours. So July Mommie-to-be- I wanna know your story- I invite you to share

29 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 29 Replies | Last Page

well i just want to start off by saying congrats to all the July mommies2be..i myself am a July mommy 2 be and i am sooo excited (: i am a 17 year old mother to be and i want to let everyone know that just because I'm young doesn't mean i wont make a great mother. it wasn't my intention to get pregnant, but now that i am i realize that my life is not about me anymore...its about my baby. so once again, congrats to all the soon to be moms out there, and good luck (:

11 years ago

@NervousMummy2Be, Congrats on the Pregnancy, you have a very positive attitude, hope you have a . What day are you due?

11 years ago

Hi everyone I got my 2 days ago,I keep testing ,still finding hard to believe, keeping my fingers crossed all go's well.not telling anyone until x-mas as I will be 12 weeks then.
to you all.xxx

11 years ago

Is your due date in July 2013 if are you are at 12 weeks??

User Image

11 years ago

Hi all,
Went to the docs,still in shock and worried but the doc was really helpful,
She's letting my rheumy no,as I have rheumatoid arthrits and really worried about the effects on the pregnancy.
I am 4week 3days still really early days,won't see a midwife until 8-10 weeks.x

11 years ago

Congrats!!!!! I'm due July 14th with my fifth as well!!!!!
Took a test yesterday and it immediately turned positive and dark! I was so shocked! Lol My oldest's birthday is July 10th so when I finally tell her she's gonna be a big sister again, she's gonna flip! Cuz the baby could be born on her birthday! :)
Congrats to everyone!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

congrats to all.......

11 years ago

Love seeing this thread updated!! Blessings to all July mamas :)

When does everyone plan to make their reveal to others??

User Image

11 years ago

hello,five days ago I found out I was pregnant..my due date is July 8

User Image

11 years ago

Very exciting!! Congratulations :)
And we are only a few days difference!
Blessings during your pregnancy labor & delivery!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo