Community post

Discussion

Spotting

So I have a question for you ladies that have had a child or just found out that you were pregnant. I have been having many symptoms of being pregnant... I used an OPK and know that I was ovulating. Surprisingly, I ovulated a week later then I always thought. I ovulated on day 19 of my cycle.

I'm 9 DPO and I had some spotting today that was very light after really bad cramps for a short few minutes. Could this be implantation bleeding since my period wouldn't be due for another 2 days, or do you think I'm just getting my period?

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

i am a mother of 1 and trying for another one, on 13dpo i had spotting for two days then it was pink spotting mixed with cervical mucus . now im 21dpo and i still have pregnancy symptoms such as being tired, breast sore& nipples, pressure and mild cramps in my uterus, mild headaches, decreased appetite. but my hpt was negative. with my daughter i had spotting at 14dpo but i didnt notice any pregnancy symptoms then the next month when it was time for af it didnt come but nausea hit me crazy and landed me in the hospital and i took a pregnancy test and it was bfp. To answer your question i think it could be implantation bleeding. if its not your normal cycle then it might be implantation bleeding/spotting. i would wait a couple more weeks and take a hpt with your morning urine because its more consentrated. good luck and lost of baby dust

11 years ago

I have three kiddos and working on another. I am 10dpo today and I started spotting brown at 9dpo. I am still spotting today but it's only very, very little when I wipe after going pee. I am still having symptoms- fatigue, I get into bed a few hours before I normally would and during the afternoon I'm so tired, my breasts are also very tingly and I have to pee all the time :/ I took several hpts all negative so far, some were questionable but I'm waiting for a BFP :) I'm not testing again until Friday when is due. I will come back and let you know what happens.

11 years ago

Hi Jenn

I have 2 children and 2 mc. I am 10-11 DPO today and this morning had a tiny pink-water stain when on the toilet paper. No blood and probably would never notice if wasn't expecting preg. However my period is due on Sunday. CM is clean of any blood and really stretchy ( sorry for the details) only some tan coloured discharge today ( drops, won't be enough for everyday pad even). All of this is unusual for my normal AF. Hoping for an implantation bleeding. Will test in 4-5 days unless my Sunday turns "red". All the best for you!
P.s. also have a lot of cramps but more like "ovulation pain" no heavy pulling like with AF if it makes any sens to you.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo