Community post

Discussion

Prego ...maybe?

First month ttc ...So I should start my period today and yesterday I had blood on my underwear so I figured I got period so I put a tampon in and went on with my day when I got home 6 hours later I went to take it out and it was some dark brown blood and I was done bleeding so I was hopeful but took a hpt last night and it was negative. Today there is a tint of brownish red when I wipe n I feel a little crampy but close to nothing... Does it sound like maybe I ovulated late and its too soon for a positive hpt?? Any one have this and was pregnant???

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

might start or period thats happen to me before but its early to take a hpt..try to wait atleast a week or so then if no period take a hpt....but best of luck to you

9 years ago

I haven't had spotting with either of my 3 previous pregnancies, my first was a miscarriage and I didn't know I was pregnant until I was about 8 weeks along and went to the doctor for breast pain. Both my following pregnancies I couldnt get an at home test to give me postives, but I knew some thing was up and same time line about 8 weeks, so have a little hope, and if you feel pregnant take care of yourself and ask the doc for a blood test when you are around 6 weeks past ovulation ;)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo