Community post

Discussion

1 DPO today. Anyone?

I'm trying for the second month now for a second baby. Last month I had no luck but we bedded much lesser.

This month we did a lot of bedding, and according to BBT analysis my chances are very high!

But I ovulated earlier this cycle on CD 12... I usually do on CD 14.

So come on ladies share your TWW symptoms.

Ov day - ovulation pain, lots of EWCM (for 4 days before and on O day), sore breasts.

1 DPO. NO symptoms!

7 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

random question but is your name sheba?that mine so was just curious.lol.im not 1 dpo but im 9 dpo today and got my bfp this morning....

1-5 dpo: ovary pain but no other symptoms at all

6 dpo:i know implantation happened at 6 dpo because i had cramps like my period was coming any second.i even kept checking for bleeding.very tired

7 dpo: got a dip in my temp and still was cramping like my period was going to start.had an odd craving for hot cheetos and vanilla ice cream which i ate.lol.oh and i had lots of white creamy cm.very tired

8 dpo: Was checking cervix and it felt high and mushy and when i pulled my finger out i had ewcm and lots of creamy cm on my finger(sorry tmi).Ran to the bathroom a whole lot to pee and once to throw up but nothing came out.i just knew i was prego after that.boobs were full and perky and nipples very sore.

9 dpo: Got very faint bfp at 7am.couldnt sleep last night and still have lots of creamy cm along with breast changes from yesterday now i have viens on my areolas and no appetite.guess because im so nauseas and everything taste gross now.took 2 other test at 1pm(one was the same brand from this morning and the other was a first signal walmart brand) and both came out with darker bfps then the one from this morning and showed quickly(got both pix in my hpt images if you wanna see).

i have an appointment for a blood test on monday which is the day my period was due.baby dust hun

11 years ago

Hey :) My name is Sheeba (double e). That's cool :) Congrats on your BFP. Happy carrying!

11 years ago • Post starter

hello, im on 3 DPO.

trying for my second baby.

taking progesterone (to prevent abortions...)

i fell nothing, even taking the hormones, i dont feel a thing. thats good.

see you!

11 years ago

Hello! I am 1 DPO today and would love a cycle buddy! This is also our second month TTC but the first I wasn't too on top of all the charting and also didnt use any opk's. I did have a + OPK yest and this morning but it was gone by 5:30. Also had some slight spotting which is making me slightly over analyze today. My cycles are still a little off since I stopped the Nuva Ring not too long ago. Best of luck to us!!

11 years ago

How are things going LeahMarie151 and cdarcie. I was so determined that I should track or look for symptom this TWW. But the BBT chart is making me get my hopes up.

Here it is...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4016d9

Any comments anyone?

I think we are all in the same boat. BD to all of you ladies btw! I just want to get pg and have my lil bean stick. What are you trying?

11 years ago

Had a temp dip today (11 dpo) below the coverline. But had cold, fever and sore throat last night and took meds after dinner. Could that affect my temp this morning? I hope so.

By the way, got creamy white lotion type CM this morning (the first time I went to pee) and there were quite lots of them. I'm always dry after O. This is bit strange.

Not keeping my hopes up, though! Stay sane stay sane

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo