Community post

Discussion

I Didn't Want a November Baby Anyways

View Full Post

Here we go ladies for another month together. We can do it!

December is where it's at for babies!

To start things off...

I'm 30 dh 28. Been trying for 7 months. Cd range 25-30 days. Hoping things get easier this month.

Question to start things off. Does anyone exercise regularly while TTC? I always feel like I'm scared to after mid cycle like it will cause things to not work out. Anyone been through this?

Wishing everyone a happy weekend.
Welcome

44 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 44 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Mo. I feel the same way. Took the weekend to let out all the emotions and now time to get ready for this month.

Question to all.... My cycles range from 26-30 days. Not sure when to start bding because ov calculators are giving me a huge range and don't want to miss the day. 28 would be average but not usually 28.

I'm going to go back to using clear blue ov tests, but don't want to rely on them. Only CD 4. Long haul ahead...

Hoping AF stays away jessicalynn!

13 years ago • Post starter

Hiya Girls!!! the wicked witch(otherwise known as AF) has showed her ugly face bright and early this morning(like i knew she would).. its ok one more cycle before we try medicated IUI(i would like to do injectables not just clomid but we will see what our RE thinks) we are redoing DH's SA next week for the upcoming IUI(to check his counts etc, the first time we did a SA we didnt follow the rules we abstained from intercourse far too long when we collected the sample, his #s werent great so im hoping thats why!) his count was only 11 mill normal is at least 20 or 30mil and his motility was only 12% they like to see i think between 30 to 40% at least so his #s were quite low!! like i said im just hoping those were a fluke SA.... will def know more within the next week or two:) plan on doing his SA on the 23rd!!! thanks for allowing me to join its nice to have women to talk to my hubby tries but he just doesnt get it most of the time!! im sure i'll be around for awhile!!

User Image

13 years ago

so total negative frer yesterday.thought for sure this was it... guess not. went to f.s and my progesterone levels might be low so i gotta do another blood test on day 21 and also go for a hsg ultrasound ugh will this ever end...

13 years ago

Hi gals,
I just smiled when i saw the thread, the name makes me laugh a little. So i thought i would be TTC again this month but my DR put me on BC to try to "regluate my AF". I almost cursed out loud when she explained the idea to me, but i understood her point. I was making things worse by stressing about TTC too much. (stop eating for about two days once AF showed up was really depressed) so i won't be able to obsess for at least another 3 months, but i'll still be on here reading you guys comments (they keep me sane) LOL.. just wanna wish everyone GD LUCK and STICKY BABY DUST!!

13 years ago

HI! I am with you TTC #3 Hope to get BFP this month!! AF showed up on friday I will start the counting for ovulation day.. Good luck to all of you.

13 years ago

Hi! My name is Kristen and I am trying for baby #3. I figured this is a safe place to talk about ttc. Anyone in my everyday life would be waiting for an annoiuncement-more pressure on me! I loved the title! Yeah for Christmas miracles! Let's hope! My daughter was a clomid miracle after trying for almost two years. And my son was a fast miracle! Baby #3-we will see! Trying is kinda scary! Hope to find support in other women going through the same experience! My husband is soooooo supportive, but I don't want to stress him out toooo much!

13 years ago

Hi and Welcome Kristen, Blessings and Monica!!! This is such a great little group. I love it.

Aroma and Jesicalynn - I am so sorry to hear showed her horrible face. Don't you just hate her!!! I think you girls, Hopeloveand hugs and I are pretty much the same cycle days. I am day 5 today. How about all of you?

Hopeloveandhugs - I didn't know who you were talking to when you said mo!! haha. Took me a minute. I am glad you had a relaxing weekend.

As far as what days to start BDing, I would say that you typically O before your period and your cycle is from 26 - 30 days long so you would O somewhere between day 12 - 16 and your "high" fertility days are 5 days before you O till the day you O and maybe even the day after so.... I guess, to be safe, you should start BDing day 7 or 8 through to day 16 or 17!!!

User Image

13 years ago

Holy moly! Haha 10 days, but prob every other day during that time.

So sorry ladies who had the witch visit.

Glad to bring a smile with the thread name. My dh always tries to lighten this stressful time with some jokes like that. Love him!

CD 5 almost over! Holla :-). Baby steps right? No pun intended

13 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies.......mind if I hop on to the thread? My witch just showed up too....ugh

13 years ago

Hello cycle day 2 here AGAIN !!!
the witch yesterday was horrible !

I am 35 with a DH 39 and we are TTC#1
we have been at it for 2 yrs and trying IUI's again
we are on IUI #2 this time

No pots of my hot tea, No wine, No Meat , what else can i do ? i feel it trying to implant ..i have a good uterus .. and then AF comes a knocking AARRGGHH

i really am glad to know you ladies and it makes me feel less crazy starting a new cycle !! glad i joined this site !

is it sad to say i am not looking forward to the stressfull BD times ... ????

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo