Community post

Discussion

AF but still having symptoms.

I just started my period last night, and it seems regular, but this morning I woke up with a headache, waves of nausea, and my boobs are still achy. I wouldn't even be posting this, but usually once I start bleeding all symptoms go away. My boobs never are sensitive after I start to bleed. I miscarried in May, and ever since we have been trying for another, and I'm afraid I just want to be pregnant so bad I'm imagining symptoms. On the other hand, I have heard of women having "periods" during pregnancy. I don't know. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has ever experienced this and what the outcome was. Thanks!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am having the same issue. My bleeding is earlier than anticipated, but still reasonable for a period (Would make last month a 25-day cycle), but my boobs are tender and heavy, I am burping all the time which I never do, my back still hurts in that one spot on the right...

Is it crazy to still hold out hope?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo