Community post

Discussion

8 dpo..No IB yet :(:(:(

Hi Buddies,

I'm currently 8DPO..i had all related symptoms like runny nose,mild fever,diarrhea,acne breakout,mild cramps but i'm waiting for my IB..it hasn't showed yet..I'm ttc for the past 2 months but had IB for the previous months but not pg...I'm hopingly expect this month.Burried with worries

Anybody has the same??Need suggestions..!!

[url]User Image

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hi waiting4anangel!
From what I've read implantation bleeding is not as common as we are made to think. It happens to only 20%-30% of women.
I'm 12dpo today and I don't feel anything. I had mild cramping and leg pain yesterday. I thought af was going to show up early but I feel fine today. Still keeping my
Try to keep yourself distracted(easier said than done!) and relax

and
Good Luck!

11 years ago

Hi happysam..Like ur profile name so cool u areThanx for keeping me safe abt IB..

10 DPO today..my b's were sore last night,slight ovary pain..slight twinges,cramps..not much..!!
Feeling positive Lets see what god decides ..

Keep posting ur symptoms..!!

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

implantation spotting isn't very common hun.I never had it before and this is my 4th time being prego(one sucessful and waiting to see how this one goes).I def got implantation cramps at 6 dpo and an implantation dip at 7 dpo.then 3 bfps with 2 different urines that were 6 hrs apart at 9 dpo.now today I am 10 dpo with a bfp this morning.went to get beta done this afternoon.results will be back tomorrow morning.I'm super nervous.

I hope you and all you other ladies get your bfps soon.I'm blowing baby dust your way.

11 years ago

mommyofaliana on your !!

Hi waiting4anangel! How are you feeling today?

I'm 13dpo today. Symptoms - exhaustion, loss of appetite, gassy, mild cramps off and on. I'll test on monday if af doesnt show up. need to keep myself sane for 2 more days! Keeping my for a .

11 years ago

Congo mommyofaliana...!!

Hi happysam..today its my 12 dpo..had left ovary pain,cramps in uterus,slight rise in temp,CM discharge..My AF is due tomorrow...

Hope we both get dis month..
to u girl

[url]User Image

Hey waiting4anangel! Any updates? Did u take a test?

I'm 14 dpo today. The cramps have stopped but I feel that is going to show up today. It is due today anyway.. I'm still praying hard and keeping my for a

11 years ago

hi happy sam,

i got my dis month...i'm on CD 3..
i'm 4 u...keep posting

[url]User Image

I'm out too. Af showed up 3 days ago. On to the next month!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo