Community post

Discussion

AF 4 days late!

I usually have 26 or 27 day cycles and I'm on CD 31 now. I've been having some light cramping but not as bad as when AF is here. I usually only cramp in CD1 and its pretty painful so the light cramping is diferent. Also, my nipples are really sensitive. Usually my boobs get tender after O but they didn't this time, its just the nips. I've taken 4 hpts and they were all BFN. Not sure how many DPO since I don't temp but I've haven't had a cycle this long in the year and half I've been keeping track of them. Could I still be pregnant even with the BFN's?

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Get a blood test, you may be one of those people who don't test positive till late in their pregnancies. Good luck!!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies! 1st timer here. I know how you feel. I am 3days late. 15 dpo, I have been feeling tingling in my breast for about a week now. No other symptoms. Thinking yeah!!! But then I got some brown discharge and bleeding. Also cramping around my belly. I went to Dr. For pg test but was negative. Im thinking this cant be implantation or is it? I also have a 27 day cycle. Im thinking maybe wait another day or blood test. Weird never experience this Anyone experience this.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo