Community post

Discussion

Come on BFP!!!

View Full Post

Hi everyone My DH and i have been TTC for 10 months,we're both 29 and have been trying everything that can help from preseed, vitamins, fertility yoga, opks, BBT, you name we have tried it! and spent a pretty penny doing so and will continue to also as you cant put a price on getting a , just hope its soon
I am on cycle day 21 and af due cycle day 28. My temp has been erratic last few days going the lowest i have had at 36.1!! when usually at this time i am around 36.8-37. Currently at 36.6 which is still low for me, so have no clue why its this low have tried to look for some answers but got nothing really. I have ovulated also which makes me about 6dpo have had a few pinches and pullings low down boobs are big but not sore?
If we are out this month then i am thinking of getting maca, has anyone used this or thinking of using it? look forward to hearing everyone's stories hope for a soon for us all

238 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 238 Replies | Last Page

we made a wish i am so sorry to hear what your going through, hope you will get better soon bless you, you must be in agony and worrying over your dad too.Hope your dad is ok, what a awful time for you. You have been through so much already but you still remain strong. Your one tough cookie stay strong hun, we are all here for you whenever you need us. keep us posted on how you and your dad are doing sending you lots of love and hugs xxx

Well got back off a lovely holiday, but af showed really thought was this month had so many symptoms! but said that last month also! i give up! no more symptom checking for me.
hows everyone else doing?

we made a wish take care hun your in my thoughts xxxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Nolvalunar Thanks hun i had surgery yesterday to stop the bleeding, and im having another major one on Wednesday and another on Thursday. i feel so tired. im in hospital atm looks like ill be in for another week or so. with regards to my dad, they cant understand why he had a heart attack as he on warfarin and all the other meds which he took on time so they think his heart is just really toooo tired to carry on and he really needs a transplant. but he is still alive at home still being his crazy self so im just happy he pulled through it.

ahhhh hun keep ur head up im sure we will get there one day and wen we do we will look back and think it was all worth it. youn know what i gave up with the symptom checking, i think it panics me more. every day its like oh could this be a symptom or oh i had this pain is that a sign. sooo i think its best to keep trying, keep taking the vitamins but maybe dont search for symptoms. put your mind at rest abit. the more you think about it the more you think its a sign and then wen shows.... its another rollercoaster of tears and worry. you will get there hun im soooooo sure of it do not let af and anything else bring u down. ill be praying for us all!

ok time for me to get sum iv been overdosed with pain killer atm so my eyes are a little tight, may have made major spelling mistakes or most of what i sed may not make sense but im sure uno wot im saying lol, apologies all these drugs they pump into ur system really doesnt let u stay awake!

Ladies

11 years ago

We made a wish I know i keep saying it but your one amazing gal your so strong, you have an amazing attitude towards everything. No matter what life throws at us you have to stay strong and fight through it. Which your doing effortlessly! Your a true inspiration
Hope your feeling ok, and got some rest, hope the 2 ops go ok for you hun be thinking of you
I hope so much that your dad can get a transplant soon, such a worry, but at least he his home which is a good sign hun.
Ahh i know i have made a vow not to symptom check anymore! just a pain in the bum, thinking ohh this is a sign and another, then AF shows! So just going to go with the flow and try and ignore everything body is telling me in the tww.
Hope your ok be praying for you and your dad lotsa hugs xxxx

Morning Ladies, NOVALUNAR thank you hun thats really sweet of u truth is i feel shattered but life goes on and theres enough people worrying and down i like to think positive and hope that its just another of life's cruel games being chucked at us and we just have to deal with it. no matter how hard it gets how tough it is, you have to stay strong and not let it get u down because if it does, you lost and u can never b happy with the little things u have. and i believe that u are like that. its not just me, but i know that ur a rock in ur relationship and definitely someone that i respect. i think ur solid, deep down inside u its killing u but ur still here giving us all strength, yet ur going through a hard time urself

a little news... not sure if its good but i got 3 BFP's. im 4 - 5 weeks pregnant. doctors did tests and it was negative so they did surgery on me gave me drugs all sorts. now im not too sure if its going to end in a miscarriage or people are saying this little thing inside me could get ill from all the drugs. its kinda weird how it survived after all that blood loss and i have a stent inside me... but i heard a lot of pregnant women go full term with stents. im just scared... we dont know whats going to happen yet. this morning im having more tests to try see how the stone is, what my kidney is up to, should they proceed with surgery or should they not do it to try save my pregnancy. my mum and sister are asking me what i want to do, and if it was left to me i don't want surgery id rather go through this agony if there's a chance my little one inside will be ok. after all this time, and i get a bfp this month... seriously... my husbands over the moon as its been such a long time of trying and he is just happy to see for the first time 3 bfp's. i have no symptoms apart from very slight nausea now and then. other than that nothing. i only tested as im few days late. i don't know if i should be happy or sad... this baby if she/he is ok then it would really make my whole family happy, especially knowing my dad is really sick he might even have a chance to see it. its just the way everyone is talking to me, making me feel like i have to abort it even if it has a heart beat because iv been on morphine and antibiotic. but i dont want to doctors will talk to me this afternoon and let me know what the chances are of my baby being poorly, or surviving. they will try and get a heartbeat though its too soon some can see it as early as 5 weeks. im so confused. im so happy and trying to get my mum and sister to think positive but on the inside i feel really down i can only show that side to myself when im alone. i dont really want to hear again that it is bad news... to me its fantastic news... well she could of picked next month but beggars cant be choosers and i certainly begged for this child.

am i over reacting? someone tell me how i should feel...

anyway... hope you all are ok and happysam i hope ur pregnancy is going well. novalunar i hope ur ok hun and bd every other day thats pretty much what we did until i got ill. and i didnt do no symptom checking nothing just vitamins and BD every other day. my wishes are with you all.

11 years ago

WOW its beyond fantastic news that your pregnant and got pregnant under those circumstances, i hope so much you will hear good news from the doctor and everything will be ok for you and you 'll have a , huge bet you cant believe it!
take it as a sign of good things to come hun, you have been through so much and this is your turning point, a gift of life that you have longed for, you have it!
Your not over reacting judging by what you are going through and what you have said, people around you are obviously making you nervous about the situation your in, which is natural as they care about you, its an awful dilemma to be in, but you have a good support network with you and you dont know everything yet. I hope so much that the doctor will say everything will be fine. Keep positive hun, let us know how your doing, be thinking of you loads.
I totally have days where deep down it kills me what we went through, and i have a nagging reminder everyday thanks to the papers covering kate middletons pregnancy! shes due in july same as i was! aww its just so painful to see, thats where i should be right now ! But you have to stay strong and look to the future not the past
I'm waiting to ovu should be around the weekend hopeful Hope to hear good news from you we made a wish
Hows everything going happysam? hope your good hun
lotsa love to you both

Just had to add, been researching hun and kidney stones are quite common in pregnancy, and i have read alot women stories who have gone onto healthy full term pregnancy's with some pain due to the kidney stones but a full term pregnancy which is awesome news!
There is a natural way to dissolve the stones, apparently drinking pure lemon juice every hour helps, dont know how effective this is, but have a look into hun might be worth a shot
Hope you get some rest and your ok

Hello thanks NOVALUNAR im back at home now had surgery dont to remove the stone BUT they gave me epidural.... man that sucks cant feel anything at all from waist downwards and it feels horrid when going in the bone. had a cavitor put in bladder for about 12 hours as i was so numb didnt even know i was peeing, seriously horible! but i was awake and i saw them on the big screen take the stone out. they said it needed to come out as too much damage could cause a kidney loss and they didnt want that. they also said the baby would be safe, and they did a blood test and i got 43IU/L hcg thingy, i dont know if thats good level but they said im definitely pregnant and they want to see me in a a few months. with regards to the medication i been on the baby according to them weren't connected to my blood supply so technically it wouldnt affect it, but they have to warn everyone of risks. she said to just not stress and just see if i can make it through 1st trimester. though everyone around me has doubts because of all the surgery, but like my doc said its a strong baby to stil be here already so fingers crossed.

only thing is, iv had a little brown discharge today. not allot but still there. dont have a clue what it is? docs reckon its where they went into the kidneys and its drying up blood or something. could be implantation bleeding? hmm

i feel horrible talking about my bfp, and knowing what u went through babe i can somehow see what u went through because i at high risk of MC and im so scared its a horrible feeling and i wouldnt wish it on my enemy. i hope ur ok? and i pray that you get urs this month. just relax a little. remember no symptom checking nothing just go with it. and plenty of BD, lay back for a while bottom up high etc u know what to do. ill be praying for u babe. start today with the light some candles, wear ur most sexiest outfit and woo ur man

11 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some pregnancy pals! My husband and I have been married since June of 2012. We are both 30 & this has been our first month TTC. I am driving myself crazy, but I don't think in the sense that I am stressed too much about it (if that makes any sense). I'm unsure of my cycle since I never tracked it...ever. Based on research from reading about CM, that was all I used this month to try to figure it out. It was kinda an "a-ha" moment when I figured out what that stuff was all about! I am still waiting for AF. I have taken 4 tests, all BFN. I am hoping I still have a chance because I am taking the cheapy tests, only took one First Response 6 days sooner, but I took that test too early. I also went to my OB/GYN today & she thinks I will be fine based on what I said (which included telling her I had been spotting for a week after ovulation.) I probably will be going for a second round of trying since there was some blood when she took a sample. :(

For next month, I plan on tracking my BBT, watching for the CM, Pre-Seed & Soft Cups. I also have been taking prenatal vitamins.

Baby dust to all :)

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

11 years ago

we made a wish i am so relieved, such wonderful news been thinking of you loads hun bet your so glad to have it all over with, sounds awful what you went through. Now you can look forward to your pregnancy!!! aww i am so happy for you its amazing!!!!
Please dont feel bad about talking about your bfp hun, i was ecstatic when i read it! so i cant wait to hear more, how your progressing, seeing and hearing the baby's heartbeat! you deserve it so much! we both have had a tough time lately, and things are surely looking up hun hope to join you soon
there will be lots of no stressing and no symptom checking
keep us posted hun
hi ashleylauren, if you need any help hun, although i hope you wont and be lucky enough to get your first month , dont be afraid to ask us all, we are all here to help eachother

hi erm... well went into a&e today with slight abdominal pain, gave me a scan etc found out im actually 7 weeks 5 days pg, and its an ectopic :( literally right at the start of my tube. and its not been showing on hpts because ectopic's dont give that much hcg or something i was so upset i couldnt even hear what he was saying. they need to remove my left tube as the baby is over 1cm infact its 18mm :( and they said im lucky im alive as if my tube burst id die :(. im so down iv been crying since this morning, im bleeding slightly aswell. thing is the baby is still alive, it has a heart beat, little feet little hands... its just in the wrong place and they need to kill it then take it out... iv just had enough of all this bad in my life. i saw the baby on the screen and i was so happy then he says its not good as its in your tube.
im so devastated

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo