Community post

Discussion

Getting cold..runny nose is a symptom of getting pg..?

Hi Buddies,

Is getting cold and have runny/stuffy nose is one of the symptoms of pg?If so why???How hormone relates to it??

[url]User Image

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

hi! im currently 6dpo and have been getting a runny nose the past couple days..mostly in the morn & late night..sometimes w a sneeze. the reason why some women experience runny/stuffy nose is because the mucus membranes swell in early pregnancy..good luck to you! i hope this is a good sign for us =) how many dpo are youi?

User Image

11 years ago

i am 7 DPO and i have a runny stuffy nose also, lots of congestion in my head like a cold but other than that i feel great i dont feel sick.

User Image

11 years ago

4dpo and have had a runny and stuffy nose since 2dpo. Wake up at night with my nose all stuffy. Runny in the morning and during day with a sneeze here and there (not more than once a day so can't be a cold).

11 years ago

Thanks Khloe for the info...I'm proceeding with 8 DPO now..I'm off from cold and sneezing as of now..Now i actually had tight stools..Usually i'll have loose stools but for the past 2 days i had tight stools assuming that this might be constipation which is one of the symptoms of pg..Anyone experiencing the same??

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo