Community post

Discussion

9dpo _ cant help but symptom spot

I have been having dull aches in lower abdominal are and sore bbs, but only now and again. Just wanting some TWW chatter and see how all the lovely ladies getting on.

I have been using Clearblue fertility monitor this month, thought it was pretty helpful, hoping its worked :-P xx

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm also 9dpo today. I never keep track of symptoms because I always have them before AF but the past 2 days I have had what feels like muscle pulling in my lower abdomen on both sides and have been nauseas for 3 days. Not usual symptoms for me but definately notable. I also have runny/stuffy nose and sore throat though so could definately contribute everything to an oncoming cold. Keeping hope that it could be my month but this 2ww stinks! I only started using OPK's 2 months ago and have found them really helpful. I have longer cycles (already cycle day 32) and they have definately helped me pinpoint O, along with BBT. My temp is still at 98.7 as of today so hoping for good things! Maybe we'll both have some good luck this month!

11 years ago

Its tough this 2WW isn't it. Ive felt a little queasy these last few days too.

I got the monitor because i have only had 2 AF since I got married in May. The monitor told me I ovulated this time so felling a lot better about things. Putting it down to coming off BC and hormones sorting themselves out.

I havent been charting temps I think if unsuccessful this time I might have a go at it x

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo