Community post

Discussion

new to site: 8dpo never been preg before

I am (guestimated) 8dpo. About a week ago I noticed my b's were sore, and thought it was just from ovulating. 7 days later they are still sore and I am extra tired, gassy, and having waves of nausea. My husband and I put everything in God's hands a year ago with the attitude "It will happen when it happens." Is it happening?!?

7 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Sounds like it could be. I am also 8dpo today with the same symptoms. Im testing monday and then friday of next week. Friday would be the best time for you to get a cheap test and find out. GOOD LUCK

User Image

11 years ago

Hi, I am not 100% sure what dpo I am but for the past week I have had headaches throughout the day everyday, gassy/burrpy, very sensitive breast (nipples hurt when something touches them). I have tested which Im sure is still to early and got neg results we are ttc #2. Ive had 3 miscarriages and a difficult pregnany with first. My dr put me on Clomid this month but ultrasound showed that meds went to multiple folicles instead of one maybe two so she was not 100% + I would ovulate this month. Leaving it in God's hands as only he knows the future, but still keepin fingers crossed. Would like to keep in touch and updated with your journey if you would like to share . Good luck to you & your family.

11 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement! Took a test yest and it was neg. I'm going to try and wait until Friday. I'm almost too tired to function, and that's why it's taken me a few days to reply! Haha. Anywho, I would love if both of you keep me updated as well. God Bless :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Ps: I'm a pretty small girl. I went from 102lbs to 110lbs in 2 weeks! That's a significant jump for me. Anyone else experienced this?

I took a test this morning and it was negative, I try to convince myself that its just to early but I think a part of me knows that its a true answer because of how bad I want a +. I am thinking that if it is a true - this month then I as well am going to leave it in God's hands and have the same attitude as if and when it happens it happens I know I have to prepare myself that it may someday not happen for whatever reason but I am already truely blessed with my wonderful and very lovable lil 2 yr old boy. I have send a msg to my gyn dr asking bout the symptons and what she thought if it looked promising or not just waiting to hear back from her.

11 years ago

Im so sorry for your loss, but I encourage you to never loose hope. Check out my sisters blog, she has 3 angel babies; 2 of which she lost full term. Her story will inspire you. http://magenkaye.blogspot.com

God has plans for you. And they are usually not the same as the ones we make for ourselves, but He always promises to pull us through.

Im so sorry to her about your sister, any loss is hard but a full term would be devastating. I know that we are not to questions things as to why? they happen but its hard not to at times I know for myself I did through all of mine. I fiinally found a doctor that cared enough to help me after the 3rd one she ran alot of test (had to give 15 viles of blood) to see if I had any kind of disorders, come to find out I have 2 different clotting disorders that could be the cause of me not being able to carry them. I am on a baby asprin daily. Now knowing this if I was to concieve again we all have a heads up as to watch closely before its to late.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo