Community post

Discussion

12 dpo symptoms and my background

i'm in the 2WW for a possible unplanned pregnancy. since about 7 dpo, i've been peeing every hour (normally it's like 3-4 times per day), and when i lay on my side at night, i don't have to pee-- the only times in my life that's EVER happened, is during pregnancies.
today i felt crampy on and off, with a backache yesterday. i suppose my boobs are a little sore (though that wasn't a symptom during my last two pregnancies, as I was still nursing when I conceived), and occasionally, this week, i've had a feeling of milk letdown-- crazy!
i still have 30 lb. of baby weight from my 9-month-old, and it is no longer coming off, despite my low calorie diet and attempts to stretch and do cardio.
my nose is getting very dry, and borderline bloody, another thing that just doesn't happen when i'm not pregnant. i have one piercing left, my septum-- it, plus my oral piercings used to get pretty sore during the first couple weeks of pregnancy, but so far, nothing new on that front.
also, i don't have a mean bone in my body, i don't argue with or yell at people, however between about 3-6 weeks, i turn into a monster who's basically looking for any reason to crucify my loved ones. :-D none of that right now, lol.
i had gotten pregnant on the pill August 9th, and proceeded to m/c on September 8th. Was advised to wait a cycle before starting again on the pill. So, we used the pull-out "method". We weren't together on October 4th-5th when i believe i ovulated, but we were together September 8-30, and again October 6-9th, so I realise it's possible. ohhh, do i realise. i believe i started my last pack of pills on the 7th, not thinking about this possibility at the time, and i stopped taking them yesterday, expecting to get a period or 2 dark lines, by this weekend...) i'm 12 dpo atm.
Out of paranoia, I took an early response test on the 15th, and it had a very light pink line in the test area. i plan to test again at soon as the dollar store opens-- it's only 7:30am here, grrrr. I'm so freaked. I have 4 kids under ten, two of which are under 3, and one who is looking like he's autistic. I can't handle another child of my own, and I don't think the father would be able to do it by himself either (not to mention how hard it would be on me, to basically be a part time mom, since he lives almost 2 hours away). I can't and won't get an abortion-- I had one forced on me 4 years ago and it's the worst, most traumatic act of betrayal by an ex that's ever happened to me, haunts me to this day. That leaves adoption, and while I've always wanted to surrogate for a gay couple, I don't know if I could give away a baby that's biologically mine. I don't see any option but an open adoption, though.
My family would be devastated. I need help from all of my parents, being a 20-something single mom, with no child support from my kids' "dads". My mom is a little overbearing, and when i told her a while back that should i ever have another surprise baby, I would have to give it up for adoption. She straight told me, "no," that I couldn't do that, and if nothing else, she would raise him/her. sorry, i love my mom, but she isn't a person who should have ever had children.
Sorry for the life story, and sorry if i should have put it in a different category, but i kind of went off on a tangent after listing symptoms i do or don't have. just wondered what anyone thought about these possible symptoms. thanks... now, i must pee again. gah!!!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello MetroDmomof4,

I read your post and i just wanted to give you a little support. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate and I'm sorry you are so stressed. Being that you posted about a week ago I hope you were able to test again and you go the result you wanted. I can't imagine how stressed you must feel not knowing if you are or not expecting. If you need somone to vent to you can message me anytime. Take Care

married to the of my life together we have 3 boys and an baby. TTC one more bundle of sweet joy a or will do.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo