Community post

Discussion

normal or does it sound like I'm pregnant?

Hello ladies, i am new here and hope to meet some nice people and receive some helpful, friendly advice!
I am 13weeks post partum, it took me three years to conceive my first child.
I got my periods back about 6weeks pp. I have had three periods since and am waiting for my next... I have estimated period due date based on my longest cycle, and I should have had it by now. I understand after birth it can take a while for the body to get back to normal.. My partner and I had unprotected sex a few weeks ago, unsure of the date. I had one day of awful cramps last week and thought af was coming but nothing. Two nights ago I had some spotting which was gone after two hours and only when I wiped. I've also had so much white discharge which sometimes has a yellow tinge.. thats exactly the same symptom I had with my first pregnancy! Took a hpt but was negative. could I still be pregnant?? It took so long to get our first that we wanted to get the second one sooner, hence trying so soon.. Is this normal after pregnancy or do I have some hope that its another welcomed pregnancy?
Thank you! Xx

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I would wait around a week from your spotting & test again! Best wishes

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo