Community post

Discussion

ANYONE ELSE DUE ON OR AROUND JUNE 21, 2013?

Hey everyone, im looking for some buddies due on or around june21,2013

11 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Anyone want to buddy up? We can talk symptons, babies or whatever else.

11 years ago • Post starter

hi ....I was also looking for some one that I could compare and talk about symptoms and such...I am only going to my gynae next week but 5 positive tests must mean that I am preggers and hopefully this lil bean wil stick for the long run :)...my due date based on my last period is about the 18/06/2013...
please lets keep in touch,u can add me if u want

11 years ago

Lol, were in the same boat, i had four positives, but cant see my doc untill mid nov, sucks :( but this is my third so im familiar with everything. Is this your first baby? Are you getting lots of symptons yet? Mine are sore boobs, and really tired and bloated. Waiting for the nausea to kick in, although i didnt get it very bad with the other two so we will see.

Hi...im having a few symptoms,tender boobs n nipples,tired all the, bloated and mild nausea...
I wont be happy until I pass the 14 week mark as I haev had 2 mc in teh last year,had a dnc done on aug 3 and dr said wait 3 months to try again...i waited for my first period and then left it up to God,if its meant to be it will...so far so good and will wait to hear wat the dr says next wed at my appt
I do have a 9 yr old daughter who desperately wants a sibling and was just as hearbroken as us at the earlier loss.
I had pcos,and found that after I started gym last year my cycles were becoming regular.In sept i started using pregnacare conception multivits and put hubby on sperm i prove....wonder if thats what did the trick :))
heres to a healthy pregnancy for all of us...
tc

11 years ago

Awww, i sending you so many wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy. I understand, im waiting as long as possible too, ive had a mc before at 12 weeks, it was really hard telling people the sad news. I have some friends who will not understand and may be mad at me but its the way my husband and i want it. Yesterday i was saying to my husband how sore my boobs are, hes like probably because you dont stop touching them to see if they are sore, haha hes probably right. Ok i will have to add you so our coversations can be more private lol.

id love to be pregnancy buddies.im due july 11th.i get my first scan on nov.14th

11 years ago

Congrats and welcome :) hows everyone feeling? Week 6 and nausea and fatigued big time. But thats ok :) wow your getting an early scan, exciting. I cant even get to see a doctor untill nov 12 th :( i live in a town short of doctors.

Awww def keep me updated on your scan since ours are 2 days apart.my symptoms are exhaustion,round ligament pain,cravings,and nipple soreness.now they are doing some growing so the rest of the breast is a lil tender too.inbox me sometimes hun.

11 years ago

Hey ladies, hows everyone doing? We had a little scare last night, some pink spotting. I hummed and tossed the idea of going and waiting the 4 hour wait in emerg, i decided to wait till this am. Knock on wood everything seems to be ok, im back to feeling exhausted, and nauseated. So i welcome those symptons. I cant wait for my doc appt, i just want to hear that little heart beat so bad. I cant believe how tired i am and how bad the nausea is, my other pregnancys combined were not this strong. I read online its a sympton of twins hahaha my husband would faint!! Hope everyone is doing well :)

Hi everyone huge congrats and to you all. Our baby's due date is july 9th day after hubbys birthday!
I am 5 weeks and booking for antenatal care on friday when the clinic is open. And will be going when i am 8 weeks. I have been a ball of wreck worrying but calmed down as the days go on. this is our first so we are very nervous and hoping everything goes smoothly. Hubby wont let me do anything slightest movement and hes like 'what you doin', 'i will do it'! bless his heart.
Have had a terrible headache today and sweating loads before i found out! boobs are getting sore day by day.
Had no symptoms when we found out and thats what made me test oddly enough.
Be nice to share symptoms and how everything is progressing

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo