Community post

Discussion

2 DPO..having mild fever,diarrhea..Anybody has the same?

View Full Post

Hi Buddies

My O day was on Oct 15..Having body pain, mild fever from 1 DPO..Today had stomach indigestion and leads to diarrhea...Any body has the same and in need of buddy too....!!!!

[url]User Image

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Hey Kysha,

Appreciate you checking on me. I am 10DPO today and just have been overall tired - like can't keep my eyes open @ 7:00pm and very very thirsty with stuff nose in the mornings. Overall no sensitivity in my breasts anymore. Still feeling optimistic and remaining positive just trying to be sure to rest and be overall healthy with eating and going on walks. Can't wait until next Wed 31st to test!
Hope you are doing well! Remind me when do U test again??

Waiting4anAngel - just as your name implies just wait on God. His timing IS perfect! Keep focusing on that and keeping yourself in tip top shape for your angel to get here!

User Image

11 years ago

Waiting - I am so sorry honey. Sending your way. Please don' give up hope though because remember God has a plan for every one of us. But God gives us on his timing to test our faith in him.

I am 13DPO today and AF is expected tomorrow, if she is a no-show, I will test Tues morning. I too have been very tired in the night which I am grateful for because I use to have problems falling asleep.

11 years ago

Okay that is a good day to test based on your DPOs. I can't wait so I am testing on the very 1st day CTP said I could :)
I ideally I would wait until Sunday. But I have some 88cent cheapy tests from Walmart I've been sitting on since July :) lol
Here is to POAS & BFPs!!!

User Image

11 years ago

What does CTP means?

11 years ago

Countdown to Pregnancy
Or I've seen it as C2P

Hey which HPT are you going to use??

User Image

11 years ago

Ok.
First Response 6 days sooner

11 years ago

Hey ladies, right now I do not have any symptoms whatsoever. Earlier I had some mild cramping but nothing to talk about. AF is due tomorrow so still keeping my . I do not seem to have any CM either, so it seems that I just maybe out for this month. I guess only time would tell

11 years ago

Are one of the pregnancy symptoms CM???

User Image

11 years ago

Mrs Stacey, I have read that increased CM is a preg symptom. However, I read in another post on this same site, that one of the ladies had increased CM around 5 to 8 DPO and then she was all dried out. She even thought that she was out until she took a HPT and she was preg. I guess everyone women is different.

As for me, woke up this morning and AF isn't here as yet. . I am feeling mucus at the tip of my cervix which BTW is still closed. So, I will keep you guys updated.

Waiting- read up on Soy iso, I am reading about women in the positive chatter that took it and conceived in the same cycle. If this isn't my month I am thinking of doing the same.

11 years ago

Mrs Stacey, are you experiencing increased CM?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo