Community post

Discussion

2 DPO..having mild fever,diarrhea..Anybody has the same?

View Full Post

Hi Buddies

My O day was on Oct 15..Having body pain, mild fever from 1 DPO..Today had stomach indigestion and leads to diarrhea...Any body has the same and in need of buddy too....!!!!

[url]User Image

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the double welcome :)
How exciting that you are more than likely experiencing implementation!!
Do U think U will use a early response HPT??

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Kysha,

Really great going..!! U have started with IB..All the best..!!!
I have started my day with 8 DPO...Has encountered symptoms...But IB has't yet started
Really feeling bad..May be this month would have been lead to AF

Anyways to u all guys

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I am not getting my hopes up just yet that it was IB. I am trying not to read too much into things cause I don't want to be too disappointed if I am not preg.

@ Waiting, IB can vary. Not everyone wd notice it. If I didn't pay attention to the tissue, I would have missed it cause it was just a tiny pink spot. I have read that IB can be as small as a pinhead and for others they may think that it is a light AF. Keep your head up and remember we are not out until AF comes.

@ Mrsstacey, I am trying not too test until prob 4 days after AF is due if it doesn't arrive. I have been tru getting my hopes up B4 when all symptoms pointed to preg and got disappointed when AF came.

Update: Last night my body felt really really different. I don't want to say that I was feeling nauseous because I know during the TWW, our mind tends to play tricks on us. But my stomach felt different. My nipples are still sensitive but that is normal for me B4 AF arrives. My temp was high, which is also normal for me. On top of everything, I had another baby dream. This time I dreamt I was breast feeding a newborn baby boy. I dunno why every dream is a boy because it doesn't matter to me what sex it is. i have no preference.

Anyways, to each and everyone of us!

11 years ago

Thanx kysha...U ll have a baby boy/girl as u dreamt...Hope u get a darker dis month.I'm for u..Keep posting

For today i din't encounter any specific symptoms in my body..But i can say that for the past 2 days i'm constipated..I dont know whether its symptoms for my pg but still hoping it

Lets all get dis month

[url]User Image

I plan to test next weekend while we are out of town when I don't see AF. That will be about 2 days late so I will have my HPT packed!!
I have seen 3 First Response commercials and trying to remember NOT to get sucked into testing early and wasting money :)

User Image

11 years ago

If you know how I really hate this TWW!! I don't know what the heck is going on with my stomach. It feels really weird and I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me :( I dunno how to describe it, my stomach feels not upset but yet still upset. Usually, I feel it when I am ovulating, now I am starting to wonder if I am feeling my lining shedding from my uterus preparing itself for AF.
I am 9 DPO and I refuse to take a Early Response because I don't wanna waste money to be disappointed. On the other hand, if I do take one and it turns out Neg, all my so-called symptoms would disappear. I should probably take one for ease of mind. What you guys think?

11 years ago

Definitely WAIT :)

User Image

11 years ago

You are right Mrs Stacey, i didn't even realize that AF is due on Sunday. So I can wait it out. Checked my cervix whilst I was in the shower and it was really hard and all closed up. That is a good sign, the only thing is, I don't usually check my cervix at 9DPO so I don't know what it usually feels like. This TWW can really get u crazy if u allow it to, lol.

11 years ago

Yes I understand :)
CTP said I can test next Wed Oct 31st and I will even though I said I would wait a couple days later and test that Sunday. Eager to break open a HPT & get my BFP!! :) #soon

User Image

11 years ago

Hey guys,

This TWW is really horrible..I'm going crazy day by day..Thinking about it each and every minute and later some presuure will be mounted on my stomach/chest.I always try to avoid that...Feeling myself very bad if all my symptoms ends to AF

Starting with my 9DPO today..Have my due on coming sunday as kysha But not interested to proceed with test..I'm planning to test after 1 week of my due..Still haven't got IB yet..so started to losing hopes ..This TTC is for my first child...What about u all??

Keep posting!! guys

[url]User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo