Community post

Discussion

2 DPO..having mild fever,diarrhea..Anybody has the same?

Hi Buddies

My O day was on Oct 15..Having body pain, mild fever from 1 DPO..Today had stomach indigestion and leads to diarrhea...Any body has the same and in need of buddy too....!!!!

[url]User Image

66 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Hi waiting, my O date was Oct 14. It is way too early to be experiencing pregnancy symptoms because at this stage if you were preg, your egg has to spend 3 days in the Fallopian tube before it goes to implant itself in the Uterus. Once implanted, our HCG levels wd increase and this is what normally cause preg symptoms. So like I said, it is way too early for any kind of symptoms. TWW can be such a drag, but we just have to occupy ourselves to try to keep our minds off it.

11 years ago

Would love to do the 2WW with you ladies my O date was yesterday 10/17 so I am just at the beginning!
Blessed Sticky Baby Dust to us all!!

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome Stacey!
Waitingforanangel, how r u feeling today?

11 years ago

Hi everyone!

This is my first post - ovulation was Oct 17th, so now I'm 4 DPO.

What do you do during TTW so you don't go crazy?

11 years ago

Hi Kysha,

Today its my 6DPO...feeling mild cramps,frequent urination,mild feverish,feeling hungry than normal,acne burst...How abt u..??Any symptoms?

Welcome stacey..

Baby dust to u all:)

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Daisy,

Welcome to CDTP...I'm going v crazy..Thinking all times abt it..Tired of assuming symptoms too..but certain changes r happening in my body which is unusual..

Waiting 4 my 14 DPO..Fingers X..

[url]User Image

Welcome Daisy!! Glad to have you here with us. During my TWW, I try to pretend that I didn't BD during ovulation therefore I do not have a chance. However, that is easier said than done. I rather think negative and be surprised than to think positive and be disappointed.

Waiting, for the past 2 nights, I dreamt that I was holding a newborn baby boy! The dreams were so real. Even though I know that they were just dreams, I find myself fantasying about it when i wake up. I am currently 8DPO and since 7DPO my nipples are feeling very sensitive, not hurting though, but sensitive to touch especially when i am showering. This usually happens to me at 9DPO until AF arrives, so i find it a bit unusual this cycle that i m feeling it earlier. I had some slight stomach twitches at 7DPO but i don't want to read too much into it because i feel those every cycle.

I believe everything happens for a reason and we will have our bundle of joy whenever the time is right. I am also keeping my fingers as well.

11 years ago

Yeah kysha..Its good to hear from u..!!Hope ur dreams come true Today i'm starting my day with 7DPO and its my CD 19...I'm very nervous..Feeling very anxious..I feel some pressure inside my body which makes me weak and shaky..
Last night i din't sleep well..I feel sleepy but couldn't sleep..I don't know why...I'm burried with worries and excitements..!!!

Lets get a darker this month and pray god..!!
Other than that nothing we can do now..!!

[url]User Image

Hey ladies just checking in I am 5DPO (sypmtoms - dry mouth/thirsty, bloating, increase appetite, tender nipples) and excited about testing in 8 more days!

I am getting thru the 2WW by looking at YouTube videos (something new to me) of women seeing their positive HPTs, pregnant women's progress or labor & delivery experience. "Thinking" thru the experience and will BE the experience right?!? :)
I have also been researching things I would want to do for my baby when here (i.e. cloth or disposable diapers)...I know kinda jumping the gun a bit BUT again...think, respond, and I will BE doing these things....so basically I am acting in FAITH ;)
"The CONFIDENCE of what I hope for WILL actually happen" Heb 11:1 (NLT)

Lets keep BELIEVING mommies-to-be!! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Welcome Mrs. Stacey!!
Here's my update. Today when i wiped, I watched the tissue and saw a speck of pink blood,mind you just a speck. I couldn't believe it, so i wiped again. Lo and behold, there it was, another speck of blood!! This has never happened to me before. I am thinking that it could be implantation bleeding cause I know implantation usually occurs 7-10 days after ovulation. Right now I am now 8DPO so I guess only time would tell.

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo