Community post

Discussion

i m confused...! wether i shud go for work or take a break!!

Hi friends..

i m glad to say tat i m 4 week pregnant, the results got positive by today, n i m showing almost all the symptoms of pregnancy, but i have another happy news too.. tat i got an offer letter for a most awaited job too.. i dont knw whether i shud b happy or sad...!!! i m confused whethr i shud go for tis job or take a break for my baby.. i am not allowed to take a break for next six months if i join.

wat all will b the difficulties i hav to face during these tym(pregnant problems)
how could i overcome these problems???

can any1 giv me a good suggestion

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'd go for the job. They can't fire you or let you go because you're pregnant. By the time you can take a break, you'll only be 7 months, so besides back pain and fatigue, you should be fine. If you get it and decide that you can't handle it being pregnant go talk to your boss about it. Most people (especially women) will understand your situation. Maybe you could go back after you have the baby. Just some suggestions! Good luck!

User Image

11 years ago

I think this is a difficult one sweety because my pregnancy has been so difficult. Ive currently been signed off work for 6 weeks and dont think I will be going back before maternity leave due to severe hyperemesis. Im 6 months pregnant and ive struggled my whole pregnancy with low blood pressure, severe sickness and fainting. However saying that, by law you are protected from being sacked due to any pregnancy related problem.. So they cant sack you.
I would say you do what you feel is better for you, your body and your beautiful baby. Congratulations on your baby! Take care xxx

11 years ago

Thank u for your reply, i ve decided to take a break from the job, n to take care of my baby n my health ,once again thank u so much for your valuable replies....

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo