Community post

Discussion

EWCM Again

Okay, so I am freaking out over here! I took opk's the weekend of 9/30 and they were all positive and I had ewcm so we bd'd and now I'm on 24 cd and having stringy clear cm. I am so confused. AF is due 10/18 and regular 31 day cycle. I have slight cramping but it could just be my head so I am just counting what I actually saw. Can anyone help? Am I ovulating now and could I get pregnant even though it says the luteal phase should be about 12 days at least for a pregnancy to have enough hormones to survive.

7 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hi Laureen! From what I've read, mild cramps and clear stringy cm may be a sign of early pregnancy! There's nothing to worry. This just might be your month!

11 years ago

Hello,
I'm 9dpo and my husband and I have been trying off and on for over 4 years for our 1st. I have PCOS. At any rate, each month since we have been actively trying I drive myself crazy looking for symptoms...then I get BFN. This month has seemed different though. Usually by now I have no CM...but I've noticed increased EWCM along with other symptoms... I was freaked out too until I started reading it could be a good sign? Did AF come for you or did you get a BFP?

11 years ago

I got my BFP six days before AF :) lots of cm. I hope this is your month too!

11 years ago • Post starter

My cycles on average are 35 days...AF is scheduled 10/26. Ugh this waiting is awful! Congrats to you!!!

11 years ago

Mine are regular, 31 days. I had more symptoms last month than the month I'm actually pregnant lol. This time I had a little heartburn when I ate OR drank which was weird, and then my bf got frustrated with me when I kept walking off to look at things when we went shopping for a certain item and I started getting teary-eyed which isn't normal either lol. I figured something was up so I tested at about 9dpo and BFN, tested again at 13dpo and BFP but faint so I tested again the next day and positive on a regular and digital. Now the wait for the first prenatal appointment and it's taking forever. I just want to know everything is ok. Everyone I know seems to have miscarriages. :(

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too! Hope it does all turn out just fine. These last couple months I've been trying not to pick up and put much into symptoms bc I always come up BFN and its so frustrating. I do have heartburn though and my tummy just doesn't feel right. Bbs are sore too. But all that I've experienced with BFN. But this EWCM this far after ovulation is a new thing. I'm 9dpo. Not sure when I will break and test. Still not knowing is better than BFN lol.

11 years ago

Today I'm 17dpo and AF should be here but she hasn't shown up yet. I tested and BFN....

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo