Community post

Discussion

13 DPO

So I am 13 days DPO and I have had mild but constant nausea for the past week and a half, as well as sore breasts. My breasts are not sore all the time, but sometimes feel heavy, tingly, itchy, and sometimes sensitive nipples. I have POAS and it was negative. Do you think these are preggy symptoms? We have been trying for number 2 since November last year.

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Sounds promising. Fingers crossed for you

11 years ago

i wish you luck and :) im 12dpo and wanting tc number 2 aswell.

????????????????

11 years ago

Fx for u Hun, I'm somewhere between 11/13 dpo and also got a bfn this morning :(

Good luck xxx

11 years ago

Hey ladies, thanks so much for replying! This is the first time I have ever been on a discussion forum :-) So the monthly curse was due on Thursday and has still not arrived yet... but last month it was all messed up as well! So you can imagine what my emotions must be like! Bugger that preggy symptoms and period symptoms are so much alike .

11 years ago • Post starter

i know i wish there was some difference between the two, its very hard im due af 2m so hoping its dosent arrive. your have to let us know how you get on good luck :)

????????????????

11 years ago

HI Everyone! So I thought I would update my post with my happy news! Last Thursday 15 November I got my . It was so strange as I had no symptoms. My nose was a bit congested and a bit bloody when I blew (which was odd in the first place as I am not prone to bloody nose), and I wasnt feeling any period cramps or anything. On the off chance I POAS, and there was my faint line! I think I am about 5 weeks now. I am going for my blood test this morning.

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats hope everything goes well for you :)

????????????????

11 years ago

Thats GREAT news!!!Im delighted for you with your bfp!!! Congrats :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo