Community post

Discussion

9weeks pregnant and already showing :-) lol

Hi ladies, congratulations getting your BFP!! I was just wondering if any of u ladies have already starting showing especially with your second pregnancy as I'm 9weeks and within the past 2weeks my tummy has got bigger and look about 5months pregnant! Lol I have researched it on the Internet and it has come up that after your first pregnancy it's common to show early in other pregnancy as our bodies are never the same like our first so everything gets bigger quickly lol has anyone else experienced this?

7 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

are you sure you are not further along? looking 5 months pregnant at 9 weeks is not normal, not even for a second pregnancy.

11 years ago

Yes it is common. I was in maternity clothes by 8 wks with my 2nd child. I pooped out at 7wks. Everyone thouht I was having twins but only one baby. Everyone is different.

User Image

11 years ago

Yes it is common. I was in maternity clothes by 8 wks with my 2nd child. I pooped out at 7wks. Everyone thouht I was having twins but only one baby. Everyone is different.

User Image

11 years ago

Oh I hope it's not twins lol too much to handle iv been told. My last period was 6th August which is 9weeks and 3 days :-) iv read loads of different forums where women have been showing little as 6-7weeks and look a month or two along lol

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats!!!!! Oh totally! With my second I showed at 8 weeks! I looked that way too! I'm now 4 weeks pregnant with number 5 and I know i'll show soon!

User Image

11 years ago

congrts.ya it is same...

11 years ago

I'm 14 weeks now and my bump is even bigger lol I can no longer wear my skinny jeans lol I'll be getting myself maternity clothes soon I'm trying to hold out abit because there not exactly cheap lol do I'm wearing leggings at the moment lol and congrats to u both!! :D

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo