Community post

Discussion

odd symptoms?

hey, wondering if anyone out their is in my boat? i have had some weird hip aches.. basically hard to describe.. kinder like the feeling if you knocked it and the pain goes but you can feel its been knocked?if i feel about i can feel this.. its kinder the side off my hip feels right on the bone and it runs to the back off my hip im 7dpo currently.. just wondering if anyone out their has or is expirencing this or anything similar? and has maybe led on to find out their pregnant? ad if they know the cause or reasons or infact any other odd symtoms that you yourself might have? goodluck to everyone ttc out their, i im hoping for 2 big fat lines this month!

-babydust for all ttc xo!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I kind of have that - I feel like my cramping is centralized but when I have it, feels like a little elf is on either side of my hips pulling them in opposite directions! I'm in my 2ww - testing in 3 days..agh! Baby dust :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo