Community post

Discussion

this early

I'm 4 dpo and my nipples are killing me! They are so sensitive and tingly. Could this be a sign?

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

5DPO today and they feel so heavy! I'm very small chested (32A) So i know when they feel bigger. I don't get any of this before af either. I also have a lower back ache and cramping/pulling felling on my left side were my ovary is.

11 years ago • Post starter

There are various signs you should check such as :

Missed period, sickness, frequent weeing, vaginal discharge, bloating, cramps and etc.
here http://www.emmasdiary.co.uk/pregnancy/1st-trimester-of-pregnancy/pregnancy-signs-and-symptoms.aspx check all the details.

Best of luck !

Mums must be aware about signs of pregnancy and should have a pregnancy guide to make their pregnancy journey easy.

11 years ago

Hey,

I'm 1dpo according to my calculations (opk's, charting, temping and cm monitoring) and 3dpo going by my app.
I have really sore and sensitive nipples today along with many other 'symptoms'.
This is going to be a long 2ww lol.
When are you testing? Anyone want to buddy up?

Fingers crossed for you all and your BFP soon :)

XxX

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo