Community post

Discussion

11 dpo aches

Hey there, i am new to these forums and actually just joined today even though have ttc for 11 months now. I should have done this sooner, am so happy to actually see others in the same place as me. I'm in the tww right now, approx 12dpo. Very anxious to test but trying to wait until Monday--aarrhhgg!!
I usually know my symptoms a couple days before AF but haven't felt any yet. Yesterday, 11dpo i had a an ache in my left side, tight to sit or stand up right away. Haven't felt that before. i did a test and was negative. could i have tested too early?? I was 11dpo and on day 23 of my cycle. My average cycle is 25 or26days

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I too am new to this site... welcome!!!! My husband and I have been ttc for 2 years now. So far no luck with Clomid and now on Letrozole instead and I too am in the tww and it is driving me crazy! I have all kids of crazy things going on with my body. I am 10 dpo and so terrified to test early! AF is expected on the 8th of October so praying for lots of luck here.

I say wait to see what AF does and then retest... if still negative maybe give your dr a call and see if you can get a blood test.

13 years ago I took 3 home tests and all were negative, went to the dr and I was 7 weeks pregnant with my son. He will be 13 on Tuesday! It can happen!

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo