Community post

Discussion

June Moms!

So what a day I have had - I was scheduled to have a laparoscopic myomectomy today for a 15 cm subserosal fibroid. I was scheduled to get my period 2 days ago and about 4 days ago I got some brown/pink spotting which is really normal for me prior to my period. I put a tampon in thinking it would start but nothing - it compleatly stopped... So I figured I was just stressed about surgery and it was delayed. So I got to the hospital this morning and my doctor had already ordered a blood test and of course I AM PREGNANT. 4 weeks and 3 days....... I made the nurse who was supposed to put my IV in cry and they said this is the first time this has ever happened at the hospital! When you least expect it right?!? So the doctor came to see me because obviously I am not having surgery anymore and told me that the fibroid really shouldn't cause many issues for me except for pain and pressure issues but we will have to see I guess!

So here are the symptoms I had:
Sore boobs (but normal like my normal period)
Headaches different then the normal ones I would get
And the weird spotting

But thats it! So I don't really believe that there are a ton of symptoms but we will see as it progresses!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Congratulations rhirvo!!! I just got my unexpected BFP on Saturday! Test was negative day before, then at 6:30pm I got a slight positive. but hey a slight line is still a BFP right?! I really thought I was out this month. AF was suppose to show the day of BFP. looks like we will be June mommies, which is when I was hoping for anyways... congrats again.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo