Community post

Discussion

10 dpo and going mad, 2 more days till AF

im 10 dpo today, couldn't help myself and tested yesterday, BFN:(....I kinda knew it tough. Dull stomach cramps since 8 dpo, sore breasts, very hungry one day then cannot touch food the next.....vivid dreams, and constantly waking at night, also to pee, not normal for me. I just really really want this month to be BFP, it would mean everything for us.....are lower stomach cramps strangely like PMS cramps? that kinda worries me, also no spotting so far, smelly wee tough and gassy (Sorry TMI)

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hey I'm also 10dpo and so eager to test but I'm trying to wait til I miss AF

11 years ago

Hiya,

I am D12 today and AF due tomorrow. This month i have had such intense symptoms and, as ever, have been absolutely convinced i'm pregnant. SO this morning I foolishly test with morning as so sure it will be good news and it is of course a BFN. My boobs are still massive and sore, ongoing back ache and left cramps for 4 days like AF coming early but not showing self. Am gutted once again and wish there was a way of not caring so much!

Will test on sunday if no AF tomorrow but think it'll beat me to it!

I hope you guys have more luck than me!

11 years ago

LINDSEY- I hope the evil witch stays away. Good luck

11 years ago

Im going to test today with clearblue digital and feel very very good about it! Fingers crossed

11 years ago • Post starter

GABKA- good luck and keep us updated.

11 years ago

ahhhhh, BFN this afternoon with Clearblue digital, but I am remaining hopeful as always! AF due tomorrow....I'm thinking I could have miscounted may days or something, because defo feeling pregnant....

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo